Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lola Tonight

pms

Only for intimate crowds !!!!

Phat Music Sessions presents:

Residents DJ's//

Chris Duque and Mono Henao

FUCKY TECKY HOUSY

PMS will like to thank all of those who have supported us on our 1st month. We've created the best vibe on the beach.

And next week:

DJ/Producer Darko !!!

A founder of Sumsonic Records, playing recently in nights like Tyrant and Bedrock, bringing on his unique underground progressive sound.

$5 cover

Enough said. See ya there...

Originally posted by pms

We've created the best vibe on the beach.

Enough said. See ya there...

WOW!

I can't wait!!!

I'll be there....I just got in from Guatemala

can't wait to learn from the master.....better be good though, I don't want to have to throw ice at somebody...

hint: talk is cheap

:blank:

Originally posted by aeroplano

oscar... you are so fucking full of it... and the worse part of it all is that your residency has the worst vibe (not slagging you, your music or the guests you bring... but the crowd...)

quality oscar... it's the quality that counts, not the quantity.

That's not nice marcos :(

Speak you mind but be nice about it :D

BTW, haven't seen you at Lola's... When are you coming out?

Originally posted by aeroplano

oscar... you are so fucking full of it... and the worse part of it all is that your residency has the worst vibe (not slagging you, your music or the guests you bring... but the crowd...)

quality oscar... it's the quality that counts, not the quantity.

Aeroplano,

Space is not for everyone.....and huge clubs are never going to have a perfect crowd because there are just too many people....and I think Lola is doing some really cool things and I like going there......but anyway.....

I dont understand why you are attacking me on this thread....

I was talking to Mr. PMS....who has come on this board and insulted me repeatedly with no regard for decency or respect....

(even saying he wanted to throw ice at me in the booth)

whatever,

(I don't know why I keep getting myself into this BS on this board)

see you at Space

;)

Originally posted by biznation00

Wow!! relax... seems like aeroplano's got pms.

some of you aren't happy with any crowd. You rip Space's vibe, level's, crobar's, opium....

so what is a great vibe to u?

I think one creates or interprets the vibe its own way. It's true Lola has a "better" vibe but it's also because the place is smaller so it kinda feels like a house party or something like that. I've also had great times @ Space, Crobar, Opium, Nikki Beach, Level and even fucking Iguana Cantina on the Grove so all I saying is what counts if you and ur group of friends, of course being in a party and seeing that the other people (strangers to u) is having a good time makes me want to have a good time too so it helps to create my vibe. Anyways, that's my .02 cents.