Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Review

The club is really and very nice and trendy inside. I got to say its one of the top venues in new jersey it has so so much potential it makes my head spin. The bartenders are extremely helpful and nice. I had fun danced, drank, goofed around made the best of it. Everyone I saw there thanks for everything you guys are all cool.

man you guys are going to kill me......

Now the keyword here is "Made the best of it" I have to say this because I want to tell the truth. The place is not a club. Its not a club crowd they don’t really play club music it shouldn’t even be called a club. the place was really dead and the crowd for lack of a better word was not trendy. I would compare it more to jimmy’s in Morristown. My advice to them is to get new promoters and new people running the events RITE AWAY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

The club is really and very nice and trendy inside. I got to say its one of the top venues in new jersey it has so so much potential it makes my head spin. The bartenders are extremely helpful and nice. I had fun danced, drank, goofed around made the best of it. Everyone I saw there thanks for everything you guys are all cool.

Now the keyword here is "Made the best of it" I have to say this because I want to tell the truth. The place is not a club. Its not a club crowd they don’t really play club music it shouldn’t even be called a club. the place was really dead and the crowd for lack of a better word was not trendy. I would compare it more to jimmy’s in Morristown. My advice to them is to get new promoters and new people running the events RITE AWAY!!!!!!!

WOW. I agree 100% with everything you said. :aright:

Friday night isnt meant to be trendy...its advertised as a college night, and is meant to bring in party people who want to have a good time and arent interested in flashing cash, rockin the Diors and trendy wear, and the music is the way it is to cater to that crowd

as far as "better promoters" i cant help but take that personally, because we have been doing the party for two weeks, and a good party takes time to build up...the crowd in there is the crowd we WANT in there on a friday night...saturday night is meant to bring in a more "club" crowd

and ill say this, I have been all over the place to plenty of "clubs" and only had fun because i was with good people....not every night has to be the same thing.....different parties for different people

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Friday night isnt meant to be trendy...its advertised as a college night, and is meant to bring in party people who want to have a good time and arent interested in flashing cash, rockin the Diors and trendy wear, and the music is the way it is to cater to that crowd

as far as "better promoters" i cant help but take that personally, because we have been doing the party for two weeks, and a good party takes time to build up...the crowd in there is the crowd we WANT in there on a friday night...saturday night is meant to bring in a more "club" crowd

and ill say this, I have been all over the place to plenty of "clubs" and only had fun because i was with good people....not every night has to be the same thing.....different parties for different people

BG

Hmmm...I also agree 100% with what you said. :D The partys good bro. Place will do fine.

Even though I would've preferred more club music....I had a really good time........As long as I have good people to chill with , which last night there were plenty I have a good time :D

<~~~completely twisted does'nt even explain my condition last night :drunk:

Nice meeting you Djprime & Thepulse....

Good seeing you again,

Pipdaddy (thanx for the pm ;) )

bmw4jay (always a pleasure)

spygirl (little drunk princess...picture queen)

doubleplay1970 (no mores shots 4 me....lol)

notallthere (nice talking to you)

ibclubbin (hope you had a good birthday)

and anyone else I may have forgotten.........

Hope to see everyone @ deko tonight!

well i take that very personally also...i went out of my way to make sure that everyone I knew was taken care of.....As for notallthere...i dont know man...i guess ur just not easily satidfied...I made sure u had a good time...i believe i got u about 2-3 drinks and actually personally invited you out....but its all good i respect ur honesty....I think i actully even called out a shot in your name....

well i learned allong time ago u cant make everyone happy....I will continue to do what i do....and the party will be good...

Originally posted by djprime

well i take that very personally also...i went out of my way to make sure that everyone I knew was taken care of.....As for notallthere...i dont know man...i guess ur just not easily satidfied...I made sure u had a good time...i believe i got u about 2-3 drinks and actually personally invited you out....but its all good i respect ur honesty....I think i actully even called out a shot in your name....

well i learned allong time ago u cant make everyone happy....I will continue to do what i do....and the party will be good...

duuuuuuuDE Your making me feel so bad and your taking it so wrong. I appreciate so so much how cool you guys where to me. I had a GREAT time and I think the place can do really good. But lets face it im rite, If I gave good reviews to every club that people hooked me up with drinks admission ect.. I wouldn’t be notallthere, I would be a moron clone that just sez good things about a club because people hooked him up. Criticism is a good thing for a club because it gives them areas to improve. You cant as a club grow without improvements. Would you want me to just lie and say “hey the place was the best club ever blab la†it wouldent be true, I think it could be a top notch joint but maybe im wrong about everything I said and I am sorry if I am coming off as someone who doesn’t appreciate things,.

Once again thanks for the drinks and the “notallthere shot†You guys made me feel really great.

Originally posted by hunnie818

Even though I would've preferred more club music....I had a really good time........As long as I have good people to chill with , which last night there were plenty I have a good time :D

<~~~completely twisted does'nt even explain my condition last night :drunk:

Nice meeting you Djprime & Thepulse....

Good seeing you again,

Pipdaddy (thanx for the pm ;) )

bmw4jay (always a pleasure)

spygirl (little drunk princess...picture queen)

doubleplay1970 (no mores shots 4 me....lol)

notallthere (nice talking to you)

ibclubbin (hope you had a good birthday)

and anyone else I may have forgotten.........

Hope to see everyone @ deko tonight!

Awwww......I :love: you doll!!!!!!!!!!

Criticism is a good thing for a club because it gives them areas to improve. You cant as a club grow without improvements. Would you want me to just lie and say “hey the place was the best club ever blab la†it wouldent be true,

you complained that the crowd was not trendy, and its not a "club" crowd....well i hate to break it to you but not every club is all about playing the newest of house music...there are latin clubs, hiphop clubs, etc....you had a bunch of people who were out drinking and dancing, and that is a club crowd to me...its not like they were standing around on the dance floor talking....

so fridays may not be for you...thats fine, but that doesnt mean that the club needs to make changes...the friday party is what it is for a reason, and it is only gonna get better in time....

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

you complained that the crowd was not trendy, and its not a "club" crowd....well i hate to break it to you but not every club is all about playing the newest of house music...there are latin clubs, hiphop clubs, etc....you had a bunch of people who were out drinking and dancing, and that is a club crowd to me...its not like they were standing around on the dance floor talking....

so fridays may not be for you...thats fine, but that doesnt mean that the club needs to make changes...the friday party is what it is for a reason, and it is only gonna get better in time....

BG

Ok well you like it and thats good. Thats all that really matters, once again im sorry if i offended you guys.

It will only get better. I've seen plenty of parties, with the so called "club crowd" where the music has been a mix. In fact that seems to be a growing trend. There is so much music out there, that playing one type of music seems kind of silly, unless you have one type of crowd. Personally I prefer a good mix of people and music, I like this Friday party.

I must say that I had my doubts about the Friday party at Platinum when I first heard. BG told me it was a good time for that style of party, and he was right. I am usually not into that kind mix of Hip Hop and House taking turns. But I must say that Platinum did it right. I was impressed with the interior changes, and it seemed like all the bartenders were cooler than usual.

Overall, I had a surprizingly good time, and hope to see more CP peeps there in the future. (now I have to try Sat. at Plat.)

duuuuuuuDE Your making me feel so bad and your taking it so wrong. I appreciate so so much how cool you guys where to me. I had a GREAT time and I think the place can do really good. But lets face it im rite, If I gave good reviews to every club that people hooked me up with drinks admission ect.. I wouldn’t be notallthere, I would be a moron clone that just sez good things about a club because people hooked him up. Criticism is a good thing for a club because it gives them areas to improve. You cant as a club grow without improvements. Would you want me to just lie and say “hey the place was the best club ever blab la” it wouldent be true, I think it could be a top notch joint but maybe im wrong about everything I said and I am sorry if I am coming off as someone who doesn’t appreciate things,.

Once again thanks for the drinks and the “notallthere shot” You guys made me feel really great.

its ok...like i said i appreciated your candid honesty....its all good..I am still gad u came out...

Platinum is def. a Party crowd, Drink like a fish and have fun, that's it............... No running to the bathrom to fix your hair, put lipstick on or make sure your spikes are standing stright up, drink dance have fun..............................

Good Luck to you Platinum this Fall/Winter

Originally posted by perns2002

Platinum is def. a Party crowd, Drink like a fish and have fun, that's it............... No running to the bathrom to fix your hair, put lipstick on or make sure your spikes are standing stright up, drink dance have fun..............................

I agree with Perns, Platinum definitely has a more relaxed feel to it. Most people that I know, that have gone, have had fun. It might not be their scene or what they are used to, but it was a fun experience. I like their Friday party, because there is a mix of different ages and types of people. Anyone who knows me, knows I would always do a 21 and over party.....But you never know unless you go.....

EXACLY.....It took TWO weeks of me telling People it isnt a DRESS UP AND UPTIGHT PARTY.....It is a GET wrecked and Let your hair down party....This is the party you stumble out of and had a great time too........It is a new concept for me and im sure allot of you....But im not trying to be like ABYSS, DEKO HUNKA BUNKA....Its Different....I just want all types of music lovers to come out and have fun......There will be no THUGS thats the one exception......

So....Come out Next Friday for TINA ANNE and wear your Sneakers and Jeans....and Pay a Cheap Cover or if any.....and a F'n Blast......

Originally posted by djprime

EXACLY.....It took TWO weeks of me telling People it isnt a DRESS UP AND UPTIGHT PARTY.....It is a GET wrecked and Let your hair down party....This is the party you stumble out of and had a great time too........It is a new concept for me and im sure allot of you....But im not trying to be like ABYSS, DEKO HUNKA BUNKA....Its Different....I just want all types of music lovers to come out and have fun......There will be no THUGS thats the one exception......

So....Come out Next Friday for TINA ANNE and wear your Sneakers and Jeans....and Pay a Cheap Cover or if any.....and a F'n Blast......

Such a hard concept to understand for some people.......... :D

Originally posted by obscurum

does platinum plan on doing anything original whatsoever anytime soon? i wanted to hear these clowns play i'd throw on some cavaricci's & go to hunka bunka or flip on 103.5. this club is in a "city" right?

i have no idea what ur talking about? seriously can u elaborate.?

Such a hard concept to understand for some people.......... :D

i just hope we all understand what to expect....I dont want people to be like....this isnt upscale....or its not All dance music....

FRIDAYS Are STrictly for People that wanna party and have fun....