Clubplanet Nightlife Community

robbing the cradle...

dgmodel

if the age difference isn't that much, you should give him a chance! he sounds like a sweetie!!!

Originally posted by weyes

a 20-year old guy whose company i really enjoy just started at my work, but his looks didn't really do all that much for me, and his age automatically eliminates him from the running.

on saturday, he asked me what i thought about his cutting his hair; he said it had never been that long and that he wanted to fix it somehow. i said i didn't know about the hair but that i thought he should get rid of his facial hair. he then said that everyone he knows likes him better with it, and says that, w/out it, he looks too young. but, then he said he'd shave it all off the next day. i gave him a "yeah, right," but, sure enough, the next day it was gone :eek: .

so the kid shaved for me! and now he is so superfoxy i can't get over it :tongue: ... today we were talking, though, and he says he doesn't believe in sex before marriage, and he's never even kissed a girl (!!!) among other shocking things. all i could think was, "i could help you in that department..." grrr. if only he hadn't shaved :worry: ; i so wanna paw him now...

bad weyes :nono: ! impure thoughts about the kids!

sometimes is nice to hook up with someone yonger or older

i use to date witha yonger guy and bealive me he was a hottie i mean until now he had been the hotest man in my life and he was REALY GOOD in sex so u never know age dosnt matter sometimes they do better things than the ones who are around our ages ;)

Originally posted by shugabooga

if the age difference isn't that much, you should give him a chance! he sounds like a sweetie!!!

he's a total sweetheart, and i feel the same way he does about how special sex should be. i told him that a guy needs to reach me on five levels:

heart

mind

body

soul

spirit

before i can go past a certain point, sexually speaking, and very few guys can understand that. he gave me some serious kudos for that. but for him to think that a kiss goes too far is hard for me to accept. i didn't believe him at first when he told me he'd never kissed a girl (he's 20); "hasn't anyone tried to kiss you?" i asked. he said he always tried his very best to get out of those situations and that there were times when he's sure he could've kissed girls, but he just didn't want to. he's really scared of losing a big part of himself in the process, he said.

he thinks the show, "friends" has bad morals. do you see where i'm going? sigh. it's not fair that he's so damn foxy...

i wish i could see him outside of work - but that would be wrong ;) ...

yikes! never even kissed a girl? is it a religious thing/does he go to church all the time? maybe he's too afraid or something, and not somebody who would be easy to deal with. he might be so old-fashioned that he thinks a kiss means engagement, like back in the old, old days! good luck!

Originally posted by weyes

he's a total sweetheart, and i feel the same way he does about how special sex should be. i told him that a guy needs to reach me on five levels:

heart

mind

body

soul

spirit

before i can go past a certain point, sexually speaking, and very few guys can understand that. he gave me some serious kudos for that. but for him to think that a kiss goes too far is hard for me to accept. i didn't believe him at first when he told me he'd never kissed a girl (he's 20); "hasn't anyone tried to kiss you?" i asked. he said he always tried his very best to get out of those situations and that there were times when he's sure he could've kissed girls, but he just didn't want to. he's really scared of losing a big part of himself in the process, he said.

he thinks the show, "friends" has bad morals. do you see where i'm going? sigh. it's not fair that he's so damn foxy...

i wish i could see him outside of work - but that would be wrong ;) ...

Originally posted by dnice35

I cant date women younger than myself (25), most of the time the maturity level is not all up there.

there are 39 year olds i've met who are more immature than myself, and 18 year olds that are more anal than myself (my roommate). depends on the person, i guess.

Originally posted by shugabooga

yikes! never even kissed a girl? is it a religious thing/does he go to church all the time? maybe he's too afraid or something, and not somebody who would be easy to deal with. he might be so old-fashioned that he thinks a kiss means engagement, like back in the old, old days! good luck!

no, it's not a religious thing; like i said, he's scared of losing a part of him, forever, with kisses/sexual acts that don't lead to marriage. he said that he's never had a girlfriend because he hasn't met anyone who seems like she could be his future wife.

i was telling him about one of my exes, and how we barely had a functioning relationship (i made sure to point out that we never had sex :) ). i eventually broke up with that guy because i lost my attraction to him. my co-worker thought that was horribly scandalous. but i told him, too, that the relationship was messed up anyway, because we never really knew that much about each other. we spent most of our time together going to the movies or watching them at home on the couch, and basking in glorious, extremely comfortable silences.

"if i were going out w/ a girl," said my co-worker, "all i'd do would be talk. no going out, no movies. i'd just wanna know everything about her." i told him that's the wrong approach, and that she has to be his friend, too, not just some seperate kind of pretty thing that shares his values. he disagreed. "you guys have to have fun," i said, but he wasn't w/ me on that, and made it all sound like it was just a big interview process for the future father of his kids and lifetime companion.

but also, as i said above, his being 20 knocks him out of the running, no matter what :( .