Clubplanet Nightlife Community

robbing the cradle...

dgmodel

Originally posted by ou812

If you can put up with the immaturity of a 21 yr old when you are 30 something.................knock yourself out

:laugh: thats what i would think too. and yeah, people will say maturity is individual but a 21 year old doesnt have the same life experience as a 30 year old. im not saying i wouldnt date someone younger or there arent situations where anything can occur but generally a 21 year old and a 30 year old aren't looking for the same thing in a relationship.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: thats what i would think too. and yeah, people will say maturity is individual but a 21 year old doesnt have the same life experience as a 30 year old. im not saying i wouldnt date someone younger or there arent situations where anything can occur but generally a 21 year old and a 30 year old aren't looking for the same thing in a relationship.

Yup.................how's this sound

33 yr old guy: So honey what do you think we should do this week end. I was going to get tickets to rthat off broadway show, then I though we might give that new French restaurant downtown a try, then afterwards maybe we could stop by my collegues' art exhibit down in SoHo.

21 yr old girl: Uh actually babe, I was gonna drive into Jersey around 9:30 and go to that new place Deko that everyone's talking about, then when it closes I was planning to come home, shower, nap for about 2 hours, get dressed then go the Factory around 8 am and stay till about 4 in the afternoon.............but why don't you give me a call on Monday?

hahahhaahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

.....yea......that's pretty much my reasoning....i just didn't feel like explaining in my first post lol!...........even just for the fact of memories and shit.....like when looking back...one person was a high school senior in the late 80's...and the other was in like 3rd grade! lol........

Originally posted by ou812

Yup.................how's this sound

33 yr old guy: So honey what do you think we should do this week end. I was going to get tickets to rthat off broadway show, then I though we might give that new French restaurant downtown a try, then afterwards maybe we could stop by my collegues' art exhibit down in SoHo.

21 yr old girl: Uh actually babe, I was gonna drive into Jersey around 9:30 and go to that new place Deko that everyone's talking about, then when it closes I was planning to come home, shower, nap for about 2 hours, get dressed then go the Factory around 8 am and stay till about 4 in the afternoon.............but why don't you give me a call on Monday?

hahahhaahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

~~thats not necessarily true! i know 30 yr olds who go to clubs and 18 yr olds who like broadway and french restaurants!

~~however i dont think all this is a good idea........i used to say age is just a number but it really isn't it does matter....no matter how much u both have in common in the end u have different priorities and goals.........then again one of my friends is 15 and her bf is 29.....but i think thats gross

~~also remember that episode of "friends" when ross dated a college girl :rofl:

i know a woman who is 48 and her husband is 30 and they are very comfortable and compatible...age sometimes really doesn't make a difference..but then again, one wouldn't want to be 19 and date a 39 year old...that's way too much of a difference, i think age becomes less of a problem when there are two adults involved.

DOESN'T REALLY MATTER NOW A DAYS.. ALL THE INMORAL THINGS GOING ON.. I THINK AS LONG AS YOUR INTENTIONS ARE GENIUNE THEN, GO FOR IT.... AGE IS MOSTLY ABOUT THE MATURITY. MYSEKF, I'M 25 AND REFUSE TO DATE YOUNGER MEN. BUT THAT'S RIGHT NOW. I MAY CHANGE AS I GET OLDER. YOUNG BOYS PLAY GAMES!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

i always said/say its never the age, its the mentality... however typically speaking 21yr old males have nothing really to offer a 30yr old females...

I know that every time I post, I keep mentioning my advancing age, but I gotta tell it like it is...even though I hated hearing this, when you're in your teens and twenties, women usually are more mature then equivalent aged men, I think it's by something like 3-4 years. An older guy and younger woman will 9 times out of 10 have an easier relationship than an older woman and a younger man. I only know from experience, fellas...

Guess I got lucky with the girl I mentioned before...even though we're 8 years apart in age physically, emotionally, we're about the same (I can be immature at times, dammit!!) so it works out nicely.:aright:

when i was 20, i went out with a 28 yr old... it was for a while, however (ironically enough) i out grew her... see funny thing is, she was at a period in her life where she stopped growing and became complacent, and quite the opposite for me, since i was so young... it didnt work out for many other reasons, family, intrests,etc... however it was frickkin' awesome while it lasted...

a 20-year old guy whose company i really enjoy just started at my work, but his looks didn't really do all that much for me, and his age automatically eliminates him from the running.

on saturday, he asked me what i thought about his cutting his hair; he said it had never been that long and that he wanted to fix it somehow. i said i didn't know about the hair but that i thought he should get rid of his facial hair. he then said that everyone he knows likes him better with it, and says that, w/out it, he looks too young. but, then he said he'd shave it all off the next day. i gave him a "yeah, right," but, sure enough, the next day it was gone :eek: .

so the kid shaved for me! and now he is so superfoxy i can't get over it :tongue: ... today we were talking, though, and he says he doesn't believe in sex before marriage, and he's never even kissed a girl (!!!) among other shocking things. all i could think was, "i could help you in that department..." grrr. if only he hadn't shaved :worry: ; i so wanna paw him now...

bad weyes :nono: ! impure thoughts about the kids!

Originally posted by dgmodel

i always said/say its never the age, its the mentality... however typically speaking 21yr old males have nothing really to offer a 30yr old females...

not necessarily true. it depends on what you're looking for. i had a very sweet, fulfilling, albeit brief go-round with a much younger man recently. we didn't tell each other our ages to begin with and by the time we brought the topic up, we were already involved, so i just figured i'd let it run its course. we didn't want to stop at that point!

i knew it wouldn't last forever so i just enjoyed it while i could. he didn't play games and was a breath of fresh air in that he was unjaded....very sweet & laid back, courteous and attentive. i was very lucky to know him. whatever young lady snags this man will be very lucky!! it just sucks it can't be me!

(can you tell i miss him at all?:()

but generally speaking these things don't work out, they're mostly about a physical attraction, ego boost, and just having fun. it's when one person gets more serious that it becomes a problem.

BUT, look at Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins......he's quite a bit younger than her.......same w/ Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell, right?