Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Was Sick!!!!!!!!!!!

pglkm

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bionic

FYI: Revlon was back doing the lights for the S&M. (Actually he only did them for the shows)..

Getting up in the morning and going to a club is pretty wierd. You do feel strange at first, but the second you walk up those steps and go through the doors, it's game on and it might as well be 4am.

It's also the best to walk in fresh as a daisy, showered and wide awake and sober and looking at everybody else that looks like they've been through a war.

getting in all fresh and awake was great... had much more energy, although i was a little worn out from the work week.

ook here is my review...

mike buggout!!! damn nice seein ya at factory kid... for once i actually chilled around for a bit. you and ronin are chill as hell...

roninmess - bro you dissappeard you should have gotten me before you left i would have taken you too the booth.. nice seein ya as always...

ok here is my night...

umm nope wasnt sober.. ahh wells to each their own... but hey atleast i quit doin k... finally!!!

anyways i got there at 4am yes 4am damn im nuts... closed it out at 10pm.. seriously had one of my greatest nights ever at factory this past weekend.. dont know what it was... revlon durin the shows fucking amazing!!! he is sick motherfucker with this lights.. jp was on point most of the night with some exception.. the crowd holy fuck!!! had to be one of the nicest chillest crowds i can remember there in a long time..

MaGilicuti - nice seein meetin ya.. def chill as hell... we both there all the fuckin time and never once do i remember seein ya there..

sf afterhours - lmao!!! how many times did you have to tell me who you were.. finally i think it stuck arount 8 pm... lol ... def good timez chillin with ya..

umm anyone else i met and dont remember ummm im sorry.. lol hate when htat ish happens....

def had a blast chillin with good peeps... justin, sammy (wtf you left mad early) jen mwaa (steal lissy a chair!!!) lissy (mad good timez chillin with ya, jenn (ahhh we are too funny!!) timmy (only saw ya for a lil while i was all over the place!!!) sam (you're good peeps kid, you and your girl def chill as hell, melissa you such a sweetie.. mwaa nice seeing you as always, ossie!!! bro def one of the chillest people ever to hit sf... always good time with ya, jennn gonna miss you, see you in 9 months loves ya :(, ummm who else, rob and erika!!! you two are fucking awesome.. love it when we all go out!!! ummm ummm jay good shit bro nice chillin again, sylvana mwaa happy bday sweetie.. glad you had a good time.., good lord too many people.. anyone i forgot you know its not intentional!!!! well maybe for some.. ;)

see everyone there next week...

woke up late so I didn't get there till like 2:15ish..little strange walkin in dressed in like nothing w/familes and kids and shit but whatever..i wouldnt have wanted to be there earlier with those wacked shows and to my total surprise it was PACKED in there still...music was sick..lighting was soooo good that fog was a little out of control for a little..lol i was like dancin on ppl I think..anyway, I stayed till closing around 10-10:30ish still mad ppl there...so worth it once again.....i mean, i do go every sunday (very bad...i am convinced there are subliminal messages in the music) anyway Im a little late on the review but it was sick - actually wasnt crazy hot like the past couple theme nights have been...and went downstairs actually more then I do and Cleaveland was on point too.....damn I love this place...why me!?!?!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by roninmess

stole this from the factory board....

the crucifiction....

cross.jpg

I heard from someone that works there that this guy that got crucified was crying after the show in the dressing room when he was leaving..like who would come up with doing that ??..............THANKFULLY i missed this.....damn...SF is wacked sometimes, its like hell and evil w this kinda stuff (even though I swear its heaven to me..lol) shit like this is bad though...like ppl go to church on Sunday...and this is whats goin on at SF.... i dont get it!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

I heard from someone that works there that this guy that got crucified was crying after the show in the dressing room when he was leaving..like who would come up with doing that ??..............THANKFULLY i missed this.....damn...SF is wacked sometimes, its like hell and evil w this kinda stuff (even though I swear its heaven to me..lol) shit like this is bad though...like ppl go to church on Sunday...and this is whats goin on at SF.... i dont get it!!!!!!!

AGREED