Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jets crash in Miami

diegonyc

Originally posted by phrankadelic

so let's skip the bullshit already. the FINS beat the jets. the jets didn't lose to themselves.

....and your right, and like Jim Mandrich said before on 560am, the hex is over, week 3 is over, forget about the Jets, and focus on next week.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got it. i'm already looking towards k.c. and the pats the week after. just had to clarify somethings.

but let's be realistic here too...if the jets would've have won...you guys would've been all over our shit till next game. it's the day after and we're basking in our glory. something we haven't done in 4 years.

and now it's over. next game.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

you got it. i'm already looking towards k.c. and the pats the week after. just had to clarify somethings.

but let's be realistic here too...if the jets would've have won...you guys would've been all over our shit till next game. it's the day after and we're basking in our glory. something we haven't done in 4 years.

and now it's over. next game.

Your right I wouldnt of stopped till we played again :laugh:

and if we would of won, atleast 5 people who posted in this thread wouldnt of posted, cuz they dont know there ass from there elbow about football, they know the dolphins are 3-0, so they jumped on the wagon. If I was a dolphin fan, that shit would bother me the most.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Your right I wouldnt of stopped till we played again :laugh:

and if we would of won, atleast 5 people who posted in this thread wouldnt of posted, cuz they dont know there ass from there elbow about football, they know the dolphins are 3-0, so they jumped on the wagon. If I was a dolphin fan, that shit would bother me the most.

hey scooter, did u finish your homework?

Originally posted by staceyg5

8 in a row...we gave u this one

on 11/10 be prepared to swim away

You sure did give it to us and we thank you for it. :cool:

but phranks right...it's over...we won and it's time to focus on KC....but it does feel good to snap that streak......and it feels even better to see a Dolphins team as good as this one....it's been a while....

Originally posted by diegonyc

yeah but the FINS almost always start off hot as hell. im not sold yet.. november & december is what worries me...

Alot of people were calling up the radio shows today saying this, and its true, as a Jets fan I agree and hope they go down the tubes, but they didnt have Williams in those past years either.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Alot of people were calling up the radio shows today saying this, and its true, as a Jets fan I agree and hope they go down the tubes, but they didnt have Williams in those past years either.

Exactly.... its Nov/Dec that I worry about too...... but like Mikey said, we didn't have R.W in the past.. and we all know what a work-horse he is in the 4th quarter.... let's hope our front line stays healthy and Ricky works it like he has these first 3 games...

One of our problems was the defense carried the team and just ran outta gas at the end (of the season)..... but I'm confident that we have a well-rounded team this year that will go the distance! Should be fun and interesting!!! Go Fins:eek:

L:D