Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I just heard my Grandma passed away today...:-(and I

max3

:cry: :cry: would like the world to know was a wonderful person she was-very kind, sweet and concerned for the welfare of others. She came from South America to stay with my family for a week since she had heart problems as she was getting on in her years reaching age 87.

And while she was here I showed her those pics of me and the CP crew which were taken this Spring at Calle Nueve. They all brought a big smile to her face and she thought they came out very nicely. And when we talked the last time, I told her about this Clubplanet site and how I go enjoy myself dancing at places like the Roxy, etc. This all gave her laughter. Anyway, I'm creating this thread in respect and honor for her in this difficult time of her passage...and I'll be going to South America soon to the funeral.....

:(:unhappy::balloon: RIP

Originally posted by reddog4063

i'm sorry to hear of your loss, if theres anything i can do please let me know.

-joe

hey thanks so much joe, it's a good feelin to be aware you have people that recognize the grief you go through and are there for you....I appreciate it!!

That's so much everybody for recognizing my grief with ur condolences.... It helps to know the people out there who are there 4 u....U all r too kind...don't know when I will get to sleep tonite(but it's okay)..she went the same month my mom did 4 yrs ago, only thing is my mom died young...

Spikesnj, very much so, family is #1.

Sassa, thanks, my condolences to you too, I guess this is part of life and we have to learn to cope and allow time to heal.....

Smokesum, thanks

Ghhhhost, don't see on the board much, how ya been?, and thanks...

Joeg, thank you

Xpander, thank you, and yeah, things like these forces you to have to be strong....

Thanks bigpoppanils

That's a good way to look at it Sexxyme, Trancerxn112....

rachel1997, yes she was...a great person, and I wish the same 4 her up above too, thank you.

and Aphexinx, where have you been all this summer....hope you had a good one...and thank you!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey max, so sorry to hear about your loss :(:isok:

And thanks for sharing that little story with us, that's very sweet :) That was a really nice gesture.

Best wishes hon!

I was at the computer when I got the call from my Aunt in Queens...she left a message crying on my machine,.....it was one of the first things I thought of doing yesterday afternoon..after callin her back and shedding my tears...condolences like yours help a lot...Thanks much....