Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthony Gelo is better Than J P

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE FIGURE THIS OUT

EVERY1 IS BETTER THAN JP !

He is the most over rated DJ in the world. The only reason you people like him is the fact that you are all always too drugged up to know any better. I used to be 1 of you too. Until 1 gloriouse day when i stayed sober all night and wanted to kill myself because the music was soo boring. And I know that some of you right now are saying "I go sober all the time and i love JP" well my friend you are an idiot and wouldn't know good music if it slapped you in the face. You aren't even smart enough to think for yourself, you let the people who are whacked tell you what is good.:blown:

Originally posted by djtetsuo2

anyone really is better than JP.. he is jus a meth'ed out dj that spins for unreal periods of time... Ugh!! next time go to SF without doing 4 liqs of K and tell me u still enjoy ihm...

i got sober every time i go and he has his off and on moments, but definitely one of my favorite local djs.

Just walk into SF on at 5am sunday morning, good or not, he's doing what is expected out of any top dj! and he does it week in week out... so if YOU dont like him, doesnt mean he's not good, it just means he's NOT YOUR STYLE. But to say he doesnt have skill is just not true. He has top grade equipment in his booth and studio and HE WORKS IT!!! He knows what he's doing and does it very well. MUCH LUV JP!

LuV

RaZ

Originally posted by BKDJ

Just walk into SF on at 5am sunday morning, good or not, he's doing what is expected out of any top dj! and he does it week in week out... so if YOU dont like him, doesnt mean he's not good, it just means he's NOT YOUR STYLE. But to say he doesnt have skill is just not true. He has top grade equipment in his booth and studio and HE WORKS IT!!! He knows what he's doing and does it very well. MUCH LUV JP!

LuV

RaZ

very very true. I had an incredible night last Saturday for my first SF Sat/Sun party. JP is def not my style at all though. I got into his set in spurts, but on the whole just not my preference. But, I would never go so far as to say he sucks. Just by virtue of the fact that the guy is in that place all night/morning/afternoon, he demands some respect.