Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

White Label

:idea: K is K people... K is K.

People using "Elephant" or "Rhino" is about as lame as pill dealers using "doublestacked" and "triplestacked"

Ketamine is Ketamine, and a pill is a pill.

There is another dissociative anaesthetic used on larger animals to sedate them, it starts with an A. I forgot what it is tho :blank:

If you're fine with K, I wouldn't recommend anything stronger.

That is all.

Originally posted by trajik

:idea: K is K people... K is K.

Well, yes and no. While they are all ketamine, there are two isomers of ketamine. + and - of course. The - isomer ( R ketamine) is less psychedelic and lasts longer than the + (or S) issomer. So while most ketamine has an equal mixture of the two issomers (aka racemic,) one that was mostly S Ketamine would have more of the pleasant side effects that we love so much.

Also Ketalar has benzethonium as a preservative which has some pharmicalogical effects of its own.

So yes K is K, but not all K is created equal. :)

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

we need yellow's.....hehe i have decided to be a kitty on hold for the next couple weeks.....damn kitty makin me feel stupid in school today!!!!!!!!!

In school............. Your kidding right................ That's not good. :(

Originally posted by perns2002

In school............. Your kidding right................ That's not good. :(

I didnt mean IN SCHOOL i was bumping (all though I have done that b4...oops) I meant I still felt stupid yetserday from what I did @ SF on Sunday..........

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

I didnt mean IN SCHOOL i was bumping (all though I have done that b4...oops) I meant I still felt stupid yetserday from what I did @ SF on Sunday..........

Hmmmmmmmmmmm drugs and school are not good.............. When I was in school I hadn't even thought of doing K.........