Clubplanet Nightlife Community

blah blah blah complain complain complain

just a thought I've been having the past few weeks on CP.

If you dont like what CP has turned into as of late, then DO SOMETHING about it. Post something good/interesting/funny etc... Get new/interesting people involved in the board. Stop starting drama.

If you dont care enough to do something about it then quit your bitching and leave, or just wait around until it gets better again. I'm tired of everyone complaining and not trying to fix it. As they say "if youre not part of solution. . .

thanks so much,

LM

:aright:

. . . I think we've all gotten something special out of this board . . Whatever it may be, it was special . .

. . Do I think it's a 'community', yes indeed I do . . . But the community only works when the characters have something to bring to the table . . . babble is fun from time to time, but there's got to be a balance between it and substance . . . I can't say I'm not guilty of babbling, but I do think the mass mentality of the board has gravitated away from substance . . even funny substance . . . I can't even write properly when good topics actually come around nowadays . . .

hmmm...how surprising: only non-complainers have responded to this thread - how shocking.

i was actually thinking that i sorta miss those medium sized meet ups that used to happen. you know, not CP sponsored ones, but like the one shooga and staceychase put together last year. wish i was stationed in the city so i could chill with everyone more

*yes, that's a complaint, just not a complaint about CP.

Z - when are u spinning again??? DAMNIT!!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Function is highly overated.

....Everyone just needs to smoke a lil dope in the morning.Maybe this way people will not gender themselves as a swan.

Quack quack

yeah i agree.. people that do that are craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!

*note* I changed that a week ago* :tongue:

you know, complaining about people complaining is, in fact, complaining itself. so uh, what's your point again? :tongue:

(does this make me a compaliner too because i'm complaining about people complaining about others' complaints?)

yeah, yeah, i know what you meant.

and to the croatian sensation (z): any upcoming gigs?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I think we've all gotten something special out of this board . . Whatever it may be, it was special . .

. . Do I think it's a 'community', yes indeed I do . . . But the community only works when the characters have something to bring to the table . . . babble is fun from time to time, but there's got to be a balance between it and substance . . . I can't say I'm not guilty of babbling, but I do think the mass mentality of the board has gravitated away from substance . . even funny substance . . . I can't even write properly when good topics actually come around nowadays . . .

agreed...and like Phunk pointed out, not one person or thread can bring things together...we ALL have to contribute....which is pretty much what spawned my thread yesturday. I'm normally not one to make an observation like that on the board...but...I was just wondering if certain people are aware of what is happening and why.

IMO...it's nothing that can't be fixed....I think most of us have come together in ways that many cannot.

Originally posted by marcid21

agreed...and like Phunk pointed out, not one person or thread can bring things together...we ALL have to contribute....which is pretty much what spawned my thread yesturday. I'm normally not one to make an observation like that on the board...but...I was just wondering if certain people are aware of what is happening and why.

IMO...it's nothing that can't be fixed....I think most of us have come together in ways that many cannot.

umm...that's all certainly tru

but i don't think its what Lav is talking about.

she's basically just saying stop yer (no u specifically) damn whining!!!

and she's not complaining that people aren't or need to come together. she's just saying "PLEASE POST SOME FUKING LEGIT CONTENT ABOUT CLUBS, NIGHTLIFE, INTERESTING OBSERVATIONS, ETC" instead of just complaining and hijacking threads to discuss boob size or what color ribbon your dog has in its hair.

p

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

If you dont like what CP has turned into as of late, then DO SOMETHING about it. Post something good/interesting/funny etc... Get new/interesting people involved in the board. Stop starting drama.

If you dont care enough to do something about it then quit your bitching and leave, or just wait around until it gets better again. I'm tired of everyone complaining and not trying to fix it. As they say "if youre not part of solution. . .

thanks so much,

LM

ive tried contributing on topic threads....club info...music news...etc....but they are largely ignored

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

thanks so much,

LM

exactly... if youre not part of the solution youre part of the problem...