Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bored.. extremely.. help.. me

starcapone

Still here doing some work. I'm in jerzee. I went to visit my old job-starbucks- found out a fellow classmate who was a good friend at one time, we hooked up .. lol.. is 6 mon. pregnant. I was considering hooking up with the guy who happens to be her babys' daddy. Thank god I didn't!!

No, I haven't... you?

tastey... the one that's biting it??

be in bed with ice cream????

anyway, the girl bitting the ice cream is married!! been there a long time ago.. she's obviously bitting out of frustration.

think about it... the girl licking the ice cream, is probably single and looking for a man.

and last, sucking the ice cream, you know oh girls single. sucking on a ice cream cone, walking down the street. she just needs to get laid!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by starcapone

ok. another one!:tongue:

...:idea: perhaps it's your attitude that has you all alone!! :mad:

lol are you implying *i* am "all alone"? haha wait let me check... *walks to bed, gives current sleeping girlfriend (has to get up at 5 am, i don´t :) ) a kiss on the cheek, returns to computer*... nope ;)! even if i were now, i could call a few girls and at least half of em would come over, even now (0:20 am). "booty call" ;)

my attitude is my excalibur. you´ve probably never seen a more content and happy guy as me. i am getting what i want out of life, and my attitude is the major key to this.

Originally posted by tastey

lol are you implying *i* am "all alone"? haha wait let me check... *walks to bed, gives current sleeping girlfriend (has to get up at 5 am, i don´t :) ) a kiss on the cheek, returns to computer*... nope ;)! even if i were now, i could call a few girls and at least half of em would come over, even now (0:20 am). "booty call" ;)

my attitude is my excalibur. you´ve probably never seen a more content and happy guy as me. i am getting what i want out of life, and my attitude is the major key to this.

No sweetie that comment was not intended for you. My bad for the confusion. :)

Originally posted by starcapone

Where were you yesterday when I was twitching from boredom? Does your location change every other week.. :laugh:;) Vegas got boring.

LOL I was busy last night...

:)

I was in Vegas for 7 months. Now I moved to Florida for good. Always wanted to live here! Vegas people are shady and have many problems. Only good for vacation there.

When are you coming to vist?

:tongue:

Originally posted by rachel1997

LOL I was busy last night...

:)

I was in Vegas for 7 months. Now I moved to Florida for good. Always wanted to live here! Vegas people are shady and have many problems. Only good for vacation there.

When are you coming to vist?

:tongue:

Ever see the vegas taxicab confessions? Funny! I'll visit when I'm invited. ;)