Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday night and NO SF REVIEW????

You wackos all must be recovering:laugh:

Lets see....9:30am to 9:30 pm...some of the sloppiest mixing I have ever heard inside that place, lackluster music most of the day...blah....all day long I say how I'm never going back....

and then he drops Hunter and I walk out feeling like I had the best day of my life:D

but seriously, it was a pretty good birthday party.....Mr Lonely was my birthday present, Sunshine, GTI, Corruption, Thunder, and some other decent tracks...I can live without Dark Beat though....the decorations were pretty impressive

Nice to meet jennihugejugs and doubleDdeuce...Stiffler, Airatomic, Hawaiiguestlist...bmw4jay, whitecamarao antfeg28 Spygirl Roninmess misabina magilicuti nychic24 and the cherry poppin DJ mike bugout......to anyone I forgot, just call it a case of the birthday bumps ;) oh and to my new best friend DJ Jonstephen ;)

and most of all to u know who for making my birthday weekend as amazing as it was ;):tongue:

BG

Originally posted by antm28

I thought you told me when he played love is in the air you walked out feeling like you had the best day of your life? :confused: Like usual he had his moments but sucked at times. Was I hearing things or did he tease the intro to the paradise dub?

i dont mind that song...but I prefer the other mix better to that one....its all about Hunter ;)

thanx for the belated birthday shout :D

BG

ant u are correct....he teased paradise...actually paradise reworked is what he used to make the 'new luz" mix that everyone likes....

Barry grabbed me during GTI and yelled, THIS IS WHAT SF IS ALL ABOUTTTTTTTTTTT-- i agree its pretty sick during gti in there...

i guess u have to go a few times to be able to sit thru 2 hr periods of shit music...but all in all i had fun...:)

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

ant u are correct....he teased paradise...actually paradise reworked is what he used to make the 'new luz" mix that everyone likes....

Barry grabbed me during GTI and yelled, THIS IS WHAT SF IS ALL ABOUTTTTTTTTTTT-- i agree its pretty sick during gti in there...

i guess u have to go a few times to be able to sit thru 2 hr periods of shit music...but all in all i had fun...:)

Mike Bugout

haha i said lots of dumb shit to you yesterday....lol

yea the shit music is hard to deal with, but as long as you are around good people, you can deal...thats when you go upstairs, sit down, and chill out.......

and he didnt do much with GTI besides trainwreck it....its usually a lot better:D

BG

The SF hasn't changed....lol I'm glad I pick Sunday as the first time back in long time. Pleasure as always, BG, BMW, Whitecamaro, NJAngel, and Bugout. Nice surprise to see NYC Chick, Jon Steven, Ms. Juggs, Double Duece, and Mr. Sticky. Nice meeting Ms.Sabina and Roninmess....:D