Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells at Arc

Originally posted by digitaldan

is it worth my time to check out him? What kind of music does he play?

DEFINITELY!!! I saw Howells at Vinyl this past New Years. He tore the roof off!!!!!!!!! One of the sickest shows i've seen in a long time. The sound and lights were amazing! Definitely check him out!!!

Originally posted by miss_kitty

DEFINITELY!!! I saw Howells at Vinyl this past New Years. He tore the roof off!!!!!!!!! One of the sickest shows i've seen in a long time. The sound and lights were amazing! Definitely check him out!!!

Oh man, that night was insane!! He droppd a sick set.

Go hear Howells spin. The music and vibe at ARC is unmatched when he's there.

:party:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . That's up in the air right now, but sources are pointing to yes, this may be the last time I get to party for a long time . . so I'm making a real effort to attend . . .

werd...i'm so broke it hurts...no clearance until november i think...but i think i may break down for this weekend as well...hopefully, i'll see you there...

Originally posted by stacl25

dh is going to be in philly next thursday, oct. 3. i am sure he won't be nearly as great as he is at vinyl, but if anyone is in for a road trip, check him out down here.

stacie

I'm gonna try and make that show and then hit up Picotto in NYC on the 5th. Never been to Shampoo, so I'm lookin forward to it. Maybe I'll run into you there....

Originally posted by nyc420

I'm gonna try and make that show and then hit up Picotto in NYC on the 5th. Never been to Shampoo, so I'm lookin forward to it. Maybe I'll run into you there....

Why not just hit up DH this weekend... unless you really want to go to Philly, which might be a good idea as well, I dunno. I think I'm gonna hit Ferry on the 4th in Boston :clap: then come back and hit Picotto the 5th :rock:

Originally posted by digitaldan

Why not just hit up DH this weekend... unless you really want to go to Philly, which might be a good idea as well, I dunno. I think I'm gonna hit Ferry on the 4th in Boston :clap: then come back and hit Picotto the 5th :rock:

Bro, I'd love to make it down this weekend, but it just can't happen. Have friends from Boston in town and they'd be real pissed if I wasn't here cause I was clubbin...again. So Philly it is....:cool:

Danny Howells is Ridiculous. Every time I go see him he impresses me with his selection of music. U can't hear this kind of music anywhere else. Tenaglia is garbage next to Howells, he plays the worst music with some decent tracks here in there. I am not big into the Progressive House stuff but Howells made me a fan.

:)