Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drug test....please help

matik

I have a drug test(urine) on thursday or friday(26/27th). Last day I smoked was wed/17th. I drink about 6-8 glasses of water per day. To play it safe I want to use some kind of "quik flush" or other cleanser but I dont know where any head shops are. If anyone has any suggestions or advice I'd really appreciate it. thanks

100% safe. Get someone who is clean to piss in a bottle. Dilute with alittle water. Put clean piss in squirt bottle (small visine or saline bottle is a perfect). Before your piss test warm in microwave for a few seconds (try to get it to 100 degrees). Put in nuts and pour into cup. That way you don't have to worry if those pills or drinks work. They've failed me before and this way has worked several times for me.

When I was in the service I had a friend that passed more than a few of these test . Yeah he told me that he drank water all day before and of the test. The second most important thing to do is don't eat before the test, and not much the day before. Last but nost least Golden Seal work with this approuch and only $7 @ Walmart.:cool:

You people are blowing this way out of fucking proportion. He last smoked on the 17th, his test is on the 27th, TEN DAYS OF WATER DRINKINGGGGG WILL BE FINE...

people telling him to waste money on GNC nonsense, then better yet, ya got the full fledged borrow ya friends piss plan, wtf ru kidding me...

I wonder if the guy even smoked alot on the 17th?

to be on the safe side, yes drink water...but dont use golden seal..ive heard of places that test for golden seal now.

there is another pill ive used and i got it at gnc..it was $30..i mean sure you could not use it, and be ok...but just knowing you have the safety net eases your mind.

it might be a haul, but there is a place on University and NW 44th St in Lauderhill called Uncles Sams Music...they have anything and everything to pass a drug test....its amazing. hair kits, urine kits..you name it, its out there.