Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pay check

Getting mine tomm (hopefully)...can't wait!

------------------

Dolik.jpg

------------------

Friday 7/13 - Eddie Baez Record Release Party

Friday 7/20 - Christopher Lawrence

Friday 7/27 - Jason Ojeda

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS: 'CLOUD NINE' GUEST LIST

Email dolik@yahoo.com to be put on the list

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez:

it really sucks only getting paid twice a month, 15th/30th....you really learn how to budget

At least it's not as bad as getting paid only once a month. Now that sucks! I hate it!

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

~Dreams are almost always taller then you are...That way you have to reach to make them come true~

NICE name "Breann"

been getting paid like this for over 5 years and still can't get used to it. wish i got paid every week but like they say "easy come, easy go"

cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

Thanks for the compliment!

As for the money, I definitely need to prioritize my bills and stuff like that. I hate the feeling of having no money!

Breann

Originally posted by vikkii123:

At least it's not as bad as getting paid only once a month. Now that sucks! I hate it!

eek, once a month...sorry babe, what do u do???

hey, btw...WHY DIDN'T I GET MINE YET!????? I have to wait until tomorrow! grrrhhh cwm21.gif

Yup once a month. Talk about learning how to budget.

I'm an accountant (how boring!) cwm12.gif

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

~Dreams are almost always taller then you are...That way you have to reach to make them come true~

Hopefully I'll get paid tomorrow...I'm so broke!!! I'm about $140 bucks below the minimum balance in my bank account (eek!). I can't even buy gum.

cwm10.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Originally posted by bre5379:

Thanks for the compliment!

As for the money, I definitely need to prioritize my bills and stuff like that. I hate the feeling of having no money!

Breann

also sucks when you have to squeeze in two weekends and not seeing your paycheck to that tuesday after the second weekend.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

just have to make sure you have enough to cover the checks..... cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

also sucks when you have to squeeze in two weekends and not seeing your paycheck to that tuesday after the second weekend.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

just have to make sure you have enough to cover the checks..... cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

I think I am going to have to get a new job with higher pay. I am trying to pay off my car and making triple payments isn't cutting it with my paycheck. Oh well. I am just a bundle of joy today so don't mind me!

Breann

Archived