Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So When is Space Moving?

djdekan

Originally posted by lolahotass

As for lighting, I don't care if they bring in a black light with a stobe light bouncing off a disco ball.... (all though I hope it's not bright lighting, how annoying).. I just want good music (Oscar G works for me), a place to chill, and a big-ass dance floor for me to shake my bon-bon....

And of course, all my buddies from CP to hang with:D

Lola:eek:

you said shake my bon bon.:laugh: :laugh: you got the two most important aspects down, music and the dancefloor. everything else would just be icing on the cake.. :)

Hopefully Space will open there new place and realize there was nothing wrong with the original venue. What is wrong is the security team they have who treat everyone as if they were criminals.

Just a tip. More than one person have been caught doing naughty things. And they were able to pay there way out of it. I guess that is why they are after every hand in a pocket. It is said that at 300 a bust they will find retirement in Miami pretty soon.

Two guests from out of town were questioned for taking a french Tylenol. And almost kicked out for it. By chance someone spoke french and translated for them.

Feeling like a suspect when one is clean kills the vibe of anyone.

With all this said, I still will be there this Saturday for S&P and for Tarantella.

Originally posted by lolahotass

As for lighting, I don't care if they bring in a black light with a stobe light bouncing off a disco ball.... (all though I hope it's not bright lighting, how annoying)..

Lola:eek:

Lola, you've hung out with me enough to know by now that lighting is critical! :)

V-DOSC and Phazon are two different classes of sound systems. One is custom-designed for nightlife spaces, the other is designed for concert-level sound. Let's put it this way, a Phazon rig in the new Space would break the bank. You could build a whole new club with the money a big Phazon would demand. V-DOSC is the logical way to go in a large venue like this without breaking the bank. As for the Phazon in crobar, it is specifically designed for the dancefloor, not the upper mez.

As for lighting, for the love of god, go with Highend :) Martin's cool and all, but I wanna see some HES. x.Spots, Technobeams, and Studio Colors, oh my!

i am really looking forward to the opening of the new space. i really am not too concerned how big it is. all that converns me is the music. i hope that rolland and oscar g are still the residents. ivano? well that is debatable. how's about having a dj contest for a third resident? please everybody go and support dj rolland and his lunar sessions at space. he is so progressively amazing and refreshing. as long as i can dance my arse off i will be happy with the new space.

Originally posted by pod

Lola, you've hung out with me enough to know by now that lighting is critical! :)

Yes Dan - I know:eek: :eek:

No really, I'm sure whatever Luis has in store for us will be more than exciting and inovative...... If the Space we have now is ANY indication - I can hardly wait to see what he delivers next....

Seriously - as long as there is good music and a good vibe, then it's all good with me.....

Hell yeah....and as long as the CP crew is in the hizzzzousee, it's a good time..

Okay i'm drunk.....bed time:blown:

Lola:D