Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bartender Esther at space

zz6

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

This isn't that stupied cunt that I still hate is it? glasses, big ass, probably weighs 140-160. dark hair, 5 foot 10... is this her???

end bar by the dj booth, where cp hangs????

Originally posted by zz6

???? you dont have a buck or two to tip a bartender for a free drink??

nah not when im standing there waiting 10 minutes for a watered down cheap vodka and cranberry and when the prices of coronas and bottles of water magically change whenever i go to space, they make up there own prices, so they can eat a dick, especially esther, and for the record, she definetely doesnt look like a esther....

ask dj dekan i think he got her #, was trying to get in her pants.........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by zz6

???? you dont have a buck or two to tip a bartender for a free drink??

First time in Space, when i moved down here. She told me that I dont' put money on the bar that she is not serving me. Now, this is my first time there, i'm a very well dressed person. Black slacks, black shoes, blue button up, hair slicked back etc.. So there is NO REASON FOR WHAT SHE SAID. THIS WAS BEFORE I ORDERED ANY DRINKS. SHE SHOULD SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT. THEN SHE TOLD MIKEY NOT TO PICK UP HIS DRINK WITHOUT PUTTING MONEY ON THE BAR, I GRABBED THE DRINK AND GAVE IT TO HIM, AND HE WALKED AWAY... FUCK THAT CUNT... I STILL HANG OUT AT THE BAR AND I ORDER CUP OF ICE AFTER CUP OF ICE, AND GUESS WHAT? NO MOTHER FUCKING TIP! THEN HER DRINK PRICES CHANGE, PERSONALY I THINK SHE POCKETS THE MONEY, BUT I HAVE NO PROOF, BUT I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF HER SHIT, I GO TO THE BACK BAR. THE BAR TENDERS BACK THERE SAW ME TALKING TO ROLAND ONE NIGHT AND NOW I THINK THEY REMEMEBER ME AND TREAT ME MUCH BETTER.

I'M TO THE POINT WITH THE BARTENDERS THESE DAYS, THAT I'M BRINING MY OWN TO THE CLUB. EITHER MY GIRL AMY OR MY SOBE GIRL ANNEMARIE...

LP, TELL YOUR GIRL THAT THE SALEEN SAID FUCK YOU!

ALSO, TIPS ARE EARNED, NOT DESERVED!!!!!!!

FUCK HER AND FUCK THE HORSE SHE RODE IN ON!!!!!

hmmmm very interesting post above, indeed. sounds like yuze got some serious issues, lets call it bar rage wouldn't be that you dig the babe, and she doen't like your looks, style, vibe etc. would it.......?? nah, yuze sounds too classy for that LOL

I was wondering if that "cunt" also works at Spin on Fridays cuz on the Robbie Rivera night, i kindly asked this bartender if she could give me a glass of water and she said that I "had" to buy a bottle of water that they didn't serve any water. I gave her a "fuck you" look and got the fuck out to the other bar and the guy gave me a damn glass of water right away. Big FUCK YOU to that bartender, and she kinda looks like that cunt at Space. She will never see a penny from me. :blown:

Although she has always been nice to me I did hear her say that to Saleen.

The night PVD played Saleen and our roomate left the bar to go to the atm. Right after they left that same bartender asked me why me friends stole there drinks? I was like wtf they did not even have a drink?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by saleen351

First time in Space, when i moved down here. She told me that I dont' put money on the bar that she is not serving me. Now, this is my first time there, i'm a very well dressed person. Black slacks, black shoes, blue button up, hair slicked back etc.. So there is NO REASON FOR WHAT SHE SAID. THIS WAS BEFORE I ORDERED ANY DRINKS. SHE SHOULD SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT. THEN SHE TOLD MIKEY NOT TO PICK UP HIS DRINK WITHOUT PUTTING MONEY ON THE BAR, I GRABBED THE DRINK AND GAVE IT TO HIM, AND HE WALKED AWAY... FUCK THAT CUNT... I STILL HANG OUT AT THE BAR AND I ORDER CUP OF ICE AFTER CUP OF ICE, AND GUESS WHAT? NO MOTHER FUCKING TIP! THEN HER DRINK PRICES CHANGE, PERSONALY I THINK SHE POCKETS THE MONEY, BUT I HAVE NO PROOF, BUT I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF HER SHIT, I GO TO THE BACK BAR. THE BAR TENDERS BACK THERE SAW ME TALKING TO ROLAND ONE NIGHT AND NOW I THINK THEY REMEMEBER ME AND TREAT ME MUCH BETTER.

I'M TO THE POINT WITH THE BARTENDERS THESE DAYS, THAT I'M BRINING MY OWN TO THE CLUB. EITHER MY GIRL AMY OR MY SOBE GIRL ANNEMARIE...

LP, TELL YOUR GIRL THAT THE SALEEN SAID FUCK YOU!

ALSO, TIPS ARE EARNED, NOT DESERVED!!!!!!!

FUCK HER AND FUCK THE HORSE SHE RODE IN ON!!!!!

we've heard your ranting before. you don't like her, and I’m sure she is not too fond of you. get over it ! stop making what amounts to slanderous remarks, about someone you don’t know. if you can’t use any words, but derogatory words to express yourself; pick up a dictionary and expand your vocabulary. you take a pleasant post and turn it into another episode of the saleen, I need more attention show. your ranting is annoying, and do me a favor and spare me the curt reply. just grow up !

Originally posted by zz6

some of these whackos here are pretty sick indeed. this kid is all bent out of shape over a drink, bartender, etc. poor bastard needs to get a life

some of these whackos come on here stalking a bartender, posting 3 times in a row to post pictures of her, thanking them in advance, got fatal attraction.

As far as her not digging people? Who's trying to pick her up, I order my drink and im on my way, weirdo.

Originally posted by zz6

hey mickeyd boy, get a freakin life, you bore me you loser

1-its mike.

2-i got a life

3-apparently i dont if u keep responding there to me zz

4-your the boring one posting about a bartender that u apparently stalk, that u wanna wack off to her pics tonight