Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bartender Esther at space

zz6

Originally posted by zz6

oh mikey, come on chill out take a pill, ask esther for a drink LOL

I thought U said "take a chill pill" :laugh: That's so elementary. lolol.:tongue:

I still think "yuze" a crazy loon though for wanting pics of this girl so bad. I have to agree with Mikey (believe it or not ;) ) ...this seems to be a fatal attraction in the making.:rolleyes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reason for pics, is that we have friends in common, live in europe, wanted to surprise them by sending them to this site, if pics were posted, no bfd. then here comes mickeyd, and bar rage. I find it quite amusing. don't yuze?? lol

raymond is by far the coolest bartender

hes at the back bar behind the dj booth

and manny out back lmaoo hes a fuckin homo chump who thinks he gets girls when in reality they fukin abuse him for free drinks

lmaoo actuallly both those fags out back at the bar the flamer thats next to manny i bet the fuck eachother on thier off hours

sorry to hear about ur mis-treatment saleen. i fortunately have only had good experiences with this bartender. i always try to kiss her hand everytime i see her. she has got a sweet ass on her. not to mention her smile is very sexy. she has always been very nice to me. last week..i ordered a jack and coke, and went to pay and she said "it's o.k. it's on me. oh by the way her CANS drive me crazy when she wears those sleazy outfits.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

Nothing better to kick off the weekend than a good bestiality reference:tongue:

"FUCK HER AND FUCK THE HORSE SHE RODE IN ON!!!!!"

I'll buy anyone on this board a drink, if they can tell me what movie i got that line from....

Originally posted by saleen351

"FUCK HER AND FUCK THE HORSE SHE RODE IN ON!!!!!"

I'll buy anyone on this board a drink, if they can tell me what movie i got that line from....

u owe me a drink pal. i remember that from this movie called "Twilight" when Gene Hackman tells Paul Newman that.

black label on the rocks. ok? :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

u owe me a drink pal. i remember that from this movie called "Twilight" when Gene Hackman tells Paul Newman that.

black label on the rocks. ok? :D

AHHHHHHHH BUT I SAID THE MOVIE I GOT IT FROM... NOT JUST ANY MOVIE...............

KEEP TRYING...:)