Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Live at Home or On Your Own...

elementx

Who still lives with parents and who lives out on there own. I ask this only because I am still trying to figure out how 90% of people on this board find the funds to party as much as you all do. I myself have a very well paying job / career but the bills are just to high. Yes I party on occasion. Especially when there is a special " Event " Tiesto, PVD, Cox Etc... But other than that I really don't hit the city much anymore cause it is just too much. I am not complaining much about the cost of partying. I am just curious to know how you all do it. I actually miss back in the day when I was able to party 2 or 3 days a week. But those times are long gone and I am lucky if I could do it 2 times a month... So if ya dont mind... HOW DO YOU DO IT ???

To me... Right now 2 times a week is alot. I mean I hit up local bars with friends on occasion... But I am talkin about partying in the city... I have been on my own since I am 18. I am now 24. To try to save for a house and pay all the bills that I have right now... Well all those things just don't mix. It kinda sucks... But I guess somethings to me are more important than others... But I do hold a little bit of jealousy for all those who are my age and older who party all the time. Cause like I said... I remember those days like they were yesterday and I miss them...

there's only so much partying you can do all the time, i used to go to bars, lounges, coffee shops, etc. in the city all the time...but clubbing, and hardcore partying...would do once or twice every 2 weeks. depends on what you're into, i guess...it's not a competition.

i find myself being less and less into clubbing nowadays...more the quality of music you'll find and the people..especially out here, it sucks, everything closes so early and it's such shite music in a lot of places....:(

I live on my own and I have since I was 18, I manage to go out because I always take flyers from people and check websites and promoters for guestlists and most clubs offer free admission if you get there early on the guestlist and I'm not a big drinker so I may buy one drink and I spend about $10 on some green stuff and party all night!!! I can do this 2 or 3 times a week if I want to , but the scene is getting tiring so I usually only go out on Saturdays or Thursdays now. A very good promoter is Cris A.C.- at www.acpass.com, he does a club every night of the week and ALWAYS has free admisiion if you get there by 11 or so and sometimes an OPEN BAR!!! check it out, he's also great for setting up BDAY parties & stuff, he will get you 1/2 price bottles or even FREE champagne on your BDAY and free admission for your people if you let him know ahead of time, He does NV, Cheetah, Float, etc. etc. etc. :confused:

i've been living with my parents for about a year now and it's great! they don't make me pay rent or clean anything, and sometimes they cook. and somehow i manage to spend ALL of my money that comes from a fairly decent paycheck. i have no intention of moving out until i have to. i feel like it would be such a waste to pay rent when i don't have to.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i've been living with my parents for about a year now and it's great! they don't make me pay rent or clean anything, and sometimes they cook. and somehow i manage to spend ALL of my money that comes from a fairly decent paycheck. i have no intention of moving out until i have to. i feel like it would be such a waste to pay rent when i don't have to.

what a leach. maybe u SHOULD pay rent and clean. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by asianvixen

what a leach. maybe u SHOULD pay rent and clean. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i feel no need to. i give them money for some of the bills. i leach less than my other siblings. out of all of them and parents parents, i am the only one with a job and insurance so they are pretty happy with me because i am not asking for money.

would you volunteer to pay rent when you don't have to?