Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank God other clubs are getting good DJs

Arc would be the greatest club in the world if they had liquor.....God Bless Twilo man...they really knew what the hell they were doing....I cant imagine so many people going there without liquor...i know people do drugs in there more than drinking but for someone like me who doesnt it really sucks...i try and get loaded before hand but if i stop drinking i get sleepy or i sober up....thank god roxy is getting the sickest lineup ive ever seen in a month span...the downside of that is that the 15 year olds will be in there wanting to hear songs like "I Turn To You" or other commercial KTU garbage....centro fly is getting some nice shows as well...now the downside to that is that alot of them are on Thursday which is another thing that ill never understand since most people like me work on Friday.....cant wait for limelight and crobar...thats gonna blow the roof off of NY

Originally posted by joecrack13

Arc would be the greatest club in the world if they had liquor.....God Bless Twilo man...they really knew what the hell they were doing....I cant imagine so many people going there without liquor...i know people do drugs in there more than drinking but for someone like me who doesnt it really sucks...i try and get loaded before hand but if i stop drinking i get sleepy or i sober up....thank god roxy is getting the sickest lineup ive ever seen in a month span...the downside of that is that the 15 year olds will be in there wanting to hear songs like "I Turn To You" or other commercial KTU garbage....centro fly is getting some nice shows as well...now the downside to that is that alot of them are on Thursday which is another thing that ill never understand since most people like me work on Friday.....cant wait for limelight and crobar...thats gonna blow the roof off of NY

Ya, I def. don't dig the high schoolers at Roxy... I can't judge age for shit anymore. And definitely pumped about Crobar, has anyone heard any news about that or Limelight (news to me)? Why can't Arc get a liquor license, is it really that hard?

RIP Twilo

Originally posted by danwilson

I still dont know why, John Blair changed the name from Limelight to Escapes. That is the stupiest move. I give Richard Grant credit. When Sound Factory closed in 1995. He bought the rights to the name Sound Factory and started Sound Factory again.

He was part owner with junior and phil he went behind there backs and opened a new club with the name.

yes i see but i seen someone talking about going out to a good party and can't go out on thursdays but can on fridays and saturdays. someone put arc up for saturdays for a hot party so i am just lettin him know about the friday hot spot at discotheque. and arc wasn't the only club bein mentioned in this thread.

Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

yes i see but i seen someone talking about going out to a good party and can't go out on thursdays but can on fridays and saturdays. someone put arc up for saturdays for a hot party so i am just lettin him know about the friday hot spot at discotheque. and arc wasn't the only club bein mentioned in this thread.

Z

Well either way, you've succeeded in doing your job in promoting Discoteque... good job lad