Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can anyone tell me what the scene/music is like at webster hall?

ive never been there. curious at to what its like there. what kinda scene it is and what kinda music. its another place i have been considering for this weekend. thanks!

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

There's a music scene at Webster Hall???

LOL Kidding nah the only thing decent they have coming up GEORGE ACOSTA. That is AUGUST according to George not to thrilled about the room but he'll turn it out.

------------------

Failure is not an Option!! "A little Nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest Men"

newcraigdavid2.gif

Worst club I went to in NYC. It's full of tourists and old people. The music is too trancy for me... You would have to handcuff me and drag me in there to go again. So overall you could say I disliked it.

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

uh ok. well so far no one has liked it so um i guess thats out of the question. NEXT

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

That Place is wak.....

Too many tourist and first time clubbers...

your better off going to anywhere but webster hall....... cwm10.gif

------------------

avalondon3.jpg

-----------------------

Don , Don ....

It's Someone On The Phone Again..

I Think Its Your Neighbors Again...

Yeah, They Want You To Turn Your Music Down...

Yea, I'll Tell 'Em...

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

On a regular night Webster is garbage, the music is like being in Jersey. But if you go when Taucher is there it will be an incredible night if you can look past the old people, and sit though Ricky Corbo's gruling set in the beginning of the night. Taucher is a great DJ I wish he would spin where he was appreciated more.

On a regular night Webster is garbage, the music is like being in Jersey. But if you go when Taucher is there it will be an incredible night if you can look past the old people, and sit though Ricky Corbo's gruling set in the beginning of the night. Taucher is a great DJ I wish he would spin where he was appreciated more.

i have to agree, Taucher is very good. As long as you can look past the stupid bullshit, then you'll enjoy it. I do hate the "non-stylish" tourist that go there, too. And their dancers are butt-ass ugly!

------------------

pink.gif

Originally posted by specsnny:

Its hard to believe that it sucks so much, should I even try it?

I agree with all the comments. but the female dancers aren't that bad especially the afro/american gal. what do you think?? thx

Archived