Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New club opening up...........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH, ITS IN LAUDERDALE. NOT SURE WHAT DIRECTION THEY ARE GOING TO GO, BUT I'M ON THE INSIDE, SO IF IT DOES WELL AND ATTRACTS A CLUB CROWD, YOU MAY SEE SOME DECENT DJS WINK WINK..... AND CONSIDERING, ME THE HOG, MIKED, ANDREW, JIMMY T, MR MATAS(WHEN HES VISITING JIMMY) AND OTHERS, LIVE HERE, WHO KNOWS WE MAY HAVE SOMEWHERE TO PARTY THAT IS WORTH IT...

I'LL POST MORE DETAILS WHEN I GET THEM, BUT I HAVE A FEELING THIS WILL BE A LET DOWN...

Originally posted by saleen351

DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH, ITS IN LAUDERDALE. NOT SURE WHAT DIRECTION THEY ARE GOING TO GO, BUT I'M ON THE INSIDE, SO IF IT DOES WELL AND ATTRACTS A CLUB CROWD, YOU MAY SEE SOME DECENT DJS WINK WINK..... AND CONSIDERING, ME THE HOG, MIKED, ANDREW, JIMMY T, MR MATAS(WHEN HES VISITING JIMMY) AND OTHERS, LIVE HERE, WHO KNOWS WE MAY HAVE SOMEWHERE TO PARTY THAT IS WORTH IT...

I'LL POST MORE DETAILS WHEN I GET THEM, BUT I HAVE A FEELING THIS WILL BE A LET DOWN...

I thought Jimmy lives in Miami? :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

I thought Jimmy lives in Miami? :confused:

shhhhhhhh jimmy figured out, that we are the cool kids on the board and that he may move closer to us.... :D

but he has no idea that i will be at his house all the time, snagging music...:D

shhhhhhhh jimmy figured out, that we are the cool kids on the board and that he may move closer to us.... :D

but he has no idea that i will be at his house all the time, snagging music...:D

:laugh: :laugh:

yeah its true im moving up to broward ... Between Davie & Weston...Not sure yet... I reeeeally like it up there....:D

It's Lauderdale.......so trust me, my panties aren't in a bunch.........unless you bring back the Edge (or Chili Pepper) with a good DJ.

Lola:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

It's Lauderdale.......so trust me, my panties aren't in a bunch.........unless you bring back the Edge (or Chili Pepper) with a good DJ.

Lola:D

ding ding ding ding

We have a winner...

Chili Pepper was bought and they are gutting the place out. New sound, new patio new every thing. Hopefully they will have a house night, in which case I'm gonna try and do some stuff over there..... Hopefully on a friday, since fridays suck so bad in south florida.. They took control I belive on monday, and started doing shit that day. One of my friends knows the guys and has given me all the info. I was in CP a week ago, it has tons of potential.. But I think if they go house we need to support....

And Jimmy T, i'll have you a gig set up by next week, pm me with your requirments.!!!!!!!! money, groupies etc...:D

pod do you mean south beach? or the beach in lauderdale???

ding ding ding ding

We have a winner...

Chili Pepper was bought and they are gutting the place out. New sound, new patio new every thing. Hopefully they will have a house night, in which case I'm gonna try and do some stuff over there..... Hopefully on a friday, since fridays suck so bad in south florida.. They took control I belive on monday, and started doing shit that day. One of my friends knows the guys and has given me all the info. I was in CP a week ago, it has tons of potential.. But I think if they go house we need to support....

And Jimmy T, i'll have you a gig set up by next week, pm me with your requirments.!!!!!!!! money, groupies etc...:D

pod do you mean south beach? or the beach in lauderdale???

Saleen you da man...Check em..:D