Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone shut the fuck up Att KostaP

Kosta you have been a good bitch. We are about to take you off the donkey punch list. We will be rolling deep at Metro LOunge and Deko tomorrow night. The Donkeys will be out mother fucker. Stiffler youve been a good bitch too. You both deserve to shine my fucking hooves. The bothe of you are a waste of fucking space and make some of the most ridiuculouus and annoying posts. Both of you shut the fuck up!HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA

IF YOU GOT A SET OF BALLS ON YOU.....

I'LL GIVE YOU $100 TO COME UP TO ME AT METRO AND SUCKER PUNCH ME RIGHT IN THE FACE.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I'LL BE AT GEORGE'S BAR YOU KNOW WHO I AM I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. WALK UP CRACK ME IN THE FACE I'LL GIVE YOU A CRISP CLEAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL....BUT HERE'S THE CATCH. BY THE TIME YOU SLIP THE BILL IN YOUR POCKET YOU'LL BE SLIPPING INTO A FUCKING COMA MOTHER FUCKER. IF YOU CAN RUN AWAY IN TIME WITH OUT ME BEATING THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU YOURE FREE TO GO, IF I CATCH YOU, YOU'LL BE IN A WORLD OF HURT.

IF YOU GOT BALLS BRING IT.

KOSTA FUCKING P.

Originally posted by kostaP

IF YOU GOT A SET OF BALLS ON YOU.....

I'LL GIVE YOU $100 TO COME UP TO ME AT METRO AND SUCKER PUNCH ME RIGHT IN THE FACE.

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I'LL BE AT GEORGE'S BAR YOU KNOW WHO I AM I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. WALK UP CRACK ME IN THE FACE I'LL GIVE YOU A CRISP CLEAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL....BUT HERE'S THE CATCH. BY THE TIME YOU SLIP THE BILL IN YOUR POCKET YOU'LL BE SLIPPING INTO A FUCKING COMA MOTHER FUCKER. IF YOU CAN RUN AWAY IN TIME WITH OUT ME BEATING THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU YOURE FREE TO GO, IF I CATCH YOU, YOU'LL BE IN A WORLD OF HURT.

IF YOU GOT BALLS BRING IT.

KOSTA FUCKING P.

Kosta, you know this clown?????? good to know.....

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Kosta you have been a good bitch. We are about to take you off the donkey punch list. We will be rolling deep at Metro LOunge and Deko tomorrow night. The Donkeys will be out mother fucker. Stiffler youve been a good bitch too. You both deserve to shine my fucking hooves. The bothe of you are a waste of fucking space and make some of the most ridiuculouus and annoying posts. Both of you shut the fuck up!HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA

fuck you donkey faggot

Originally posted by stiffler

fuck you donkey faggot

Stiffy want to up the stakes and offer him another hund. to crack me in the face.

I bet with $200 he still wont have the balls to do it. I see some random cper cracking me and bein like gimme my money:laugh:

Stiffy want to up the stakes and offer him another hund. to crack me in the face.

I bet with $200 he still wont have the balls to do it. I see some random cper cracking me and bein like gimme my money:laugh:

I'm game.................................I'll even buy this fucking looser a drink if he would just have the balls to come up to me and say "hey, I'm Donkeydick."

Stop calling me out Donkey......................I Know who you are......you and your cubicle office buddies!

Originally posted by stiffler

I'm game.................................I'll even buy this fucking looser a drink if he would just have the balls to come up to me and say "hey, I'm Donkeydick."

Stop calling me out Donkey......................I Know who you are......you and your cubicle office buddies!

yo...do me a favor, when you're all done beatin this homo down. throw him in your trunk, drop him off at joey's and me and my squad will finish the job. that is, if you guys leave him w/ a pulse. thanks in advance!!

Originally posted by dogekid

yo...do me a favor, when you're all done beatin this homo down. throw him in your trunk, drop him off at joey's and me and my squad will finish the job. that is, if you guys leave him w/ a pulse. thanks in advance!!

Ahhhhh Shaddup! I'll kick your ass :punch:

:D :D ;):D :D

Originally posted by jpdd810

Don't worry about that punk hunnie! I got your back!!! As for the donkeydicks I want to see these fuckers so I could laugh!!!!

You'll physically only see 2 people but with their schizophrenia and multiple personality disorders they think theyre rolling 20 deep. Fucking homo.

You'll physically only see 2 people but with their schizophrenia and multiple personality disorders they think theyre rolling 20 deep. Fucking homo.

Do you really know who these guys are? Why don't you just beat them down already?! If there are only two of them I can take one and you can take the other!! j/k!! I'm surprised you and stiffy havn't killed these guys yet!!

Shit girl $20 is all you get and I aint talking no crack in the face either.:bj:

Haaaaa right, that's the only crack of mine you're gettin to... there isn't enough $$$ in the world to get you anything else u dirty greek.... :tongue: i'm sure u have more STD's than the clinical labs at planned parenthood bro :shaky:

Originally posted by jpdd810

Do you really know who these guys are? Why don't you just beat them down already?! If there are only two of them I can take one and you can take the other!! j/k!! I'm surprised you and stiffy havn't killed these guys yet!!

Soon enough. In due time life takes its course and that course is my fist in this fuckers face

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Haaaaa right, that's the only crack of mine you're gettin to... there isn't enough $$$ in the world to get you anything else u dirty greek.... :tongue: i'm sure u have more STD's than the clinical labs at planned parenthood bro :shaky:

The ones i got from you are the only STD's haha just kidding None here never did. The only ass crack of yours what j/k When you coming to Jersey?