Guys $3 on the guest list

$2 well drinks $2 Bud Lights

GUEST LIST

RIO is located on Route 1 north

between Menlo and Woodbridge Malls

in the Fords Shopping Plaza

deal with the Facts, not the Fiction

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i keep my shit in order of BPM but doesnt mean i spin it that way i guess when i started i put them in that order now its force of habit but i also keep it in seperate groups depending on what kinda music it is tribal tech country folk lol

Yeah but you never break out the Polka thats why you'll never get anywhere in life. JP used to spin Polka look at him now.

kosta you and your polka loving ass! next time i will suprize u wih some LOL as for all the other shit with the djsfuck it as long as they can program and u are having a good time what do most of the people out there care this is not europe the people around here dont respect djs and the music like they do over there. i have heard some of the worst djs playing at some of the biggest clubs around here only b/c of who they know, or as for LD bought their way in.

Originally posted by kostaP

Yeah but you never break out the Polka thats why you'll never get anywhere in life. JP used to spin Polka look at him now.

costP i believe that is actually true or something long those lines he used to be a mobile DJ when he was younger...

Im gonna come out....this wed....i saw marshall in rare form on Saturday at R-bar...he came and checked me out there...My door guy come up to me with a business card!!! do u know this Guy???as im djing...I see marshalls card...Im like ya let him in....LOL...thank for BUMPING :jar: into me @ R-bar:D

just getting in from an intersting night. Bunka hope you had a good time doubleplay, next time listen when I say we are parking in the VET lot and supporting the troops. Anyway, ended up at R Bar , escorded by a VET, Thank you Joe, you have one coming back for your services. RBAR was very nice, Big UPPPS to Carl, Ray and their crew. Prime was on point. We were gonnna hit FACTORY but skipped it.

The Wed party at RIO will be Vocal driven house music and the Yankee Game will be telivised on a 100 inch projection screen. and

in surround sound.

Go Yankees

Originally posted by thepulse

just getting in from an intersting night. Bunka hope you had a good time doubleplay, next time listen when I say we are parking in the VET lot and supporting the troops. Anyway, ended up at R Bar , escorded by a VET, Thank you Joe, you have one coming back for your services. RBAR was very nice, Big UPPPS to Carl, Ray and their crew. Prime was on point. We were gonnna hit FACTORY but skipped it.

The Wed party at RIO will be Vocal driven house music and the Yankee Game will be telivised on a 100 inch projection screen. and

in surround sound.

Go Yankees

i ll see you on wed