Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I pity those who didnt go to Roxy last night....

Sandra Collins' set was amazing. It has been so long since I heard a prog trance set with that much energy in it. She definitly put Scott bond and Judje Jules to shame. The best part about her set was that I did not recognize any one song from her set. No cheesy vocals either....a very pleasant suprise.

Guy Ornadel was good too. He started off inncocently enough, but after dropping that remix of Thriller (no clue....i remember it from sander k) it was all nuts from then on....some new stuff....some classic airscape...:drool:

Last night brought back lots of Turnmills and Godskitchen memories...:grin:

I would like to thank BobG for finally bringing some quality Turnmills dj's to NYC. Of course, vibe is still a magnitude off, but thats not something promoters can control.

And just in case you thought October's line-up is intense....theres much more where that came from.....

:eek:

btw: Sandra Collins is fucking h0t :D

last night was an intense night for music at the roxy..sandra collins was great as was expected..my pleasant surprise was guy ornadel..(by the way he's sasha's manager)the last two hours of his set he was amazing..relentless non stop energy..playing tracks you never heard..incredible....people constantly came into the booth just to tell him how amazing he was and shake his hand..not to mention what nice people both sandra and guy are..

if you were there..you would have understood what world class dj's are about and why..special thanks to frankie santos from madness entertainment for bringing us this night...

** to the couple who did their thing on the dance podium without realizing everyone was watching them even though the lights were on them...thanks for the show..next time I suggest you get a short stay in a motel..

BobG, you say, to the couple who did their thing on the dance podium without realizing everyone was watching them even though the lights were on them...thanks for the show..next time I suggest you get a short stay in a motel.. I know, what was Quoth and his girlfriend thinking.

Originally posted by danwilson

BobG, you say, to the couple who did their thing on the dance podium without realizing everyone was watching them even though the lights were on them...thanks for the show..next time I suggest you get a short stay in a motel.. I know, what was Quoth and his girlfriend thinking.

:confused: HUH???

Originally posted by danwilson

Dan.. try the "quote" button... it works better...

Quoth did what?!?!?! :confused:

I will be there this upcoming fri.. its my b-day party!! 21!! wahooo

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

Sandra Collins' set was amazing. It has been so long since I heard a prog trance set with that much energy in it. She definitly put Scott bond and Judje Jules to shame. The best part about her set was that I did not recognize any one song from her set. No cheesy vocals either....a very pleasant suprise.

Guy Ornadel was good too. He started off inncocently enough, but after dropping that remix of Thriller (no clue....i remember it from sander k) it was all nuts from then on....some new stuff....some classic airscape...:drool:

Last night brought back lots of Turnmills and Godskitchen memories...:grin:

I would like to thank BobG for finally bringing some quality Turnmills dj's to NYC. Of course, vibe is still a magnitude off, but thats not something promoters can control.

And just in case you thought October's line-up is intense....theres much more where that came from.....

:eek:

btw: Sandra Collins is fucking h0t :D

I know exactly what u mean, ornadel and collins together is a match made in heaven, i Just regret I couldn't go, fukin priority's. Last time I saw them was at limelight together, unreal. :blown:

I'll just say "ditto" to the remarks made about Collins & Ornadel. I thought both sets were fantastic. Definitely had a GREAT time.

Bob - it was great meeting you. Sorry we couldn't make it to the Supper Club last night - got stuck in CT but we'll definitely be making an appearance soon.

To the others I was supposed to meet - bigpoppanils. bugout, etc - i couldn't find you! asked a few people, but no one seemed to know where you were. Bob - i did ask, didn't I??? ok, we'll have to definitely meet up next time.

who's going next weekend? i think i'm going to be there w/ a crew. kind of a belated birthday party for Me!!

talk to you all soon!

Originally posted by miss_kitty

I'll just say "ditto" to the remarks made about Collins & Ornadel. I thought both sets were fantastic. Definitely had a GREAT time.

Bob - it was great meeting you. Sorry we couldn't make it to the Supper Club last night - got stuck in CT but we'll definitely be making an appearance soon.

To the others I was supposed to meet - bigpoppanils. bugout, etc - i couldn't find you! asked a few people, but no one seemed to know where you were. Bob - i did ask, didn't I??? ok, we'll have to definitely meet up next time.

who's going next weekend? i think i'm going to be there w/ a crew. kind of a belated birthday party for Me!!

talk to you all soon!

unfortunately I am one of the people Bigpoppa pities right now-- I didnt make it down...I will def be in the house next week for the Billboard Party so we will meet up then no doubt.....

Mike Bugout

Unfortunately, Roxy is not the most amazing club but they certainly did right when pulling in Ornadel. I nearly lost my mind when I heard Insomnia come on. I can't even remember the last time I heard that played in a club......and on phazon too!!!

Ornadel was amazing and having my friends around (mah girlZ) made it all the more enjoyable. Watching that little sex show was amusing as hell. I just wish I had thought of pulling my purse out of my bag before it was over. :(

Originally posted by misskittie

Unfortunately, Roxy is not the most amazing club but they certainly did right when pulling in Ornadel. I nearly lost my mind when I heard Insomnia come on. I can't even remember the last time I heard that played in a club......and on phazon too!!!

Ornadel was amazing and having my friends around (mah girlZ) made it all the more enjoyable. Watching that little sex show was amusing as hell. I just wish I had thought of pulling my purse out of my bag before it was over. :(

I took pictures my love...at least 3. Not sure how well they will come out, but I couldnt help myself.