Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate school

adonis55

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

yummy

sorry....not good with philosophy...good luck..:aright:

me neither, how the f am i supposed to write 3 pages on some question that i don't even get.

and its not just me, i went around teh whole floor asking if anyone knows it or would wanna write it

:mad:

i'll probly be up all night trying to write this sh>t

:(

Originally posted by mbenzml

me neither, how the f am i supposed to write 3 pages on some question that i don't even get.

and its not just me, i went around teh whole floor asking if anyone knows it or would wanna write it

:mad:

i'll probly be up all night trying to write this sh>t

:(

oh get over it!!! at least you don't have huge bills and a mortgage to pay. when you make it to the real world, then complain. you've got it easy. :2guns:

Originally posted by mbenzml

wtf, writing confusin papers

i hate this con west class :mad: :mad: :mad::confused:

anyone who wants to write it for me feel free to respond, rewards available ;)

Yeah.. I hate school too.. last nite I spent 3 hours writing a friggin' 6 page paper on authority and genre and discourse for my Principles of Literary Study class. Ughh.. fuck that shit. :cuss::bigfinge:

it's not school that i hate... it's the papers that we have to write that drive me nuts... if we just had to sit in class and listen to the teacher talk and read a text or some book, i'd be fine... i see no purpose in writing papers when you can discuss the topics they're on in class...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mssabina

it's not school that i hate... it's the papers that we have to write that drive me nuts...

Nahh.. it's definitely school I hate.. cause my social life at school still exists even when school is not in session.. so subtract the school outta it and you get rid of all the work, the classes, the papers, etc.. and you're left with the social aspects of it.

Originally posted by codica3

Nahh.. it's definitely school I hate.. cause my social life at school still exists even when school is not in session.. so subtract the school outta it and you get rid of all the work, the classes, the papers, etc.. and you're left with the social aspects of it.

oh don't get me wrong, i much rather just stick to my social life but as long as i have to go school, i'm willing to do the work...except the papers... i mean i much rather debate a topic in class and talk about it and learn interactively rather than sit home and write papers that make no sense...

Originally posted by mssabina

oh don't get me wrong, i much rather just stick to my social life but as long as i have to go school, i'm willing to do the work...except the papers... i mean i much rather debate a topic in class and talk about it and learn interactively rather than sit home and write papers that make no sense...

Debating is the best.. woot woot!! :D :D

I like school... I am loving college... it just so happens that tests and papers go with it. But doesn't anyone remember that a couple years ago we were forced to go through the hell known as high school? Not to mention in a couple years from now we will graduate and have to do the job thing? Enjoy it while you still can!!

Originally posted by jennEfer

I like school... I am loving college... it just so happens that tests and papers go with it. But doesn't anyone remember that a couple years ago we were forced to go through the hell known as high school? Not to mention in a couple years from now we will graduate and have to do the job thing? Enjoy it while you still can!!

I agree. High school was MUCH WORSE than college :blank:

Originally posted by asianvixen

oh get over it!!! at least you don't have huge bills and a mortgage to pay. when you make it to the real world, then complain. you've got it easy. :2guns:

Some of us college students have big bills to pay as well and there is a thing called rent that we pay as well to live in our own house (which is sooo expensive cause it's friggin' so close the college and the prices are reeeeediculous!) I think college life can be intertwined into the real world as well.. we're not all living off our parent's money with no bills, no obligations, and no responsibility.