Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Knock Knock..

sexxyme

Originally posted by magilicuti

very true but what if you are expecting an important package or something.

well, they'll either leave it at the door or leave a lil messege thingy saying they'll come back at such and such a time... or they'll hear you and get the point and just go away... there's ways around it, if you really don't want to be interrupted, you won't be :tongue:

Originally posted by chula22

Never heard of it. HAHAHAHA!

I remember Manhunt, hot bread and butter and kick the can:D

Hot Bread and Butter is that like Hot peas and butter, some kid would hide a belt somewhere then he would say whether people got hot or cold to it then whoever found the belt who try and whip as many people as possible so they would be out, and those that made it were behind the line which was the base? Are we thinking of the same things ?

What the hell was kick the can??

Did anyone ever play STOOP, or ASSES UP?

Damn Alan...now i knowwwwwwwww u grew up in my neighborhood....hot peas n butter..that was the shit in 'Da Nox...

i remember the illest game...5 kids in a room...count to 5...every1 has to get their own corner..the one who didnt..caught a beatdown..maddddd fun

since i was the only person of non color hangin out in the Projects..they invented a new game for me..modeled after the ICE-T movie Surviving the Game...where he was the black guy gettin chased by the white hunters....Yeh...ill let u think about that one for a while

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Damn Alan...now i knowwwwwwwww u grew up in my neighborhood....hot peas n butter..that was the shit in 'Da Nox...

i remember the illest game...5 kids in a room...count to 5...every1 has to get their own corner..the one who didnt..caught a beatdown..maddddd fun

since i was the only person of non color hangin out in the Projects..they invented a new game for me..modeled after the ICE-T movie Surviving the Game...where he was the black guy gettin chased by the white hunters....Yeh...ill let u think about that one for a while

That movie was dooopppeeee..........every time I see some homeless guy I think of that movie.

Anyone ever throw bologne on cars of people they didn't like in the middle of winter? Shit was so funny watching people roll down the street with circles in their paint job.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

That movie was dooopppeeee..........every time I see some homeless guy I think of that movie.

Anyone ever throw bologne on cars of people they didn't like in the middle of winter? Shit was so funny watching people roll down the street with circles in their paint job.

Hahhah, are u SERIOUS?/?

I did some bad stuff for Halloween's of past. Besides egging and foam-on-the-phone, I would find the oldest condiments in my fridge (pickles, mustard, etc...) and throw it in mailbox's and on cars.

Sheesh, i was a bad smurf :(

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hahhah, are u SERIOUS?/?

I did some bad stuff for Halloween's of past. Besides egging and foam-on-the-phone, I would find the oldest condiments in my fridge (pickles, mustard, etc...) and throw it in mailbox's and on cars.

Sheesh, i was a bad smurf :(

LOL.....I wasn't exactly the nicest of little boys. Thats not even skimmin the tip off the old barrell considering some of the shit I used to pull.

Oh well, we all change I guess

Originally posted by misk

...i was a kick ass manhunt player....i lived in a neighborhood with all boys and my older brother...so i got no mercy......at night...dressed in dark colors lol...boundaries that seemed like a whole country to my little ass...and a beating if i got caught!....

..then i moved to wayne...and my friends always said .."remember when we used to play 'MOM'"....i was like ...wtf......MAKE-OUT-MANHUNT!....when u got caught u hooked up!!! lol....fuckin kids........

im from wayne too, :)