Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what a wedding! (including pics)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

The day BADASS get married is the day hell freezes over no just kidding I need to find myself a nice girl first then we can talk abou that issue in the future

I DUNNO about that badass.. .looks like you are in the front of the pack to catch the garter....

attachment.php?s=&postid=1058162

hehe hell me and stardo stepped off the floor when neena threw her bouquet!

Originally posted by nycchic24

I DUNNO about that badass.. .looks like you are in the front of the pack to catch the garter....

attachment.php?s=&postid=1058162

hehe hell me and stardo stepped off the floor when neena threw her bouquet!

NOTICE HOW YOU CAN'T SEE MY ASS IN THAT PIC

Originally posted by nycchic24

attachment.php?s=&postid=1057403

who are all these fine lookin men !? ;)

I must say all you guys look very handsome. You clean up very nicely!! j/k!!!! Tommy you look so good in a suit!!!!! And of course Stiff you look the best!! The bride & groom looked amazing! I'm glad you all had such a good time!! I hope they hit it big in vegas!!

;) ;)

Que se diche?!?!?!?!? Que esta fazende????

Ok...so my spelling sucks...you know what I mean though.

Sitcky...you still tap dancing over there? I tell you, the guy has a

couple heinkens(?) and he is off!!

Good time ladies and gents!! Goodtime!! We'll need Mike the hat to get married next weekend so we can repeat. I tried to tell the GF that you are all a pain in the ass and "no good" ;) but she didn't believe me. She actually thought that everyone was very nice...ok...who slipped something in her drink :D ?? BADASS?!?!?

I heard from the groom yesterday. Vegas is going well.

I have already received confirmation that they are available my b-day weekend...all you mamalukes better be in!!!!! Maybe a trip to AC?

I hear you peeps have been talking about me during after-hrs?

I tell you....all of you...deep trouble. Now if I only knew what it was.

I like the recap by nychic. Only at the couples wedding I tell you... would u hear 'dark beat'....lol...only there...but what a song!

The look on the bride's eyes @ the castle when 10 goombas came strolling out of the carriage...priceless!! Just when you thought she couldn't get any more pale!! Hey badass... did you ever recover from being squashed with the girls in the back of the cab?

last but not least.....all 8 pimps in the picture are available at an hourly rate....for additional info contact the agent in charge of rentals @ 1800-3rd-flfactoria. :cool:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Que se diche?!?!?!?!? Que esta fazende????

Ok...so my spelling sucks...you know what I mean though.

Sitcky...you still tap dancing over there? I tell you, the guy has a

couple heinkens(?) and he is off!!

Good time ladies and gents!! Goodtime!! We'll need Mike the hat to get married next weekend so we can repeat. I tried to tell the GF that you are all a pain in the ass and "no good" ;) but she didn't believe me. She actually thought that everyone was very nice...ok...who slipped something in her drink :D ?? BADASS?!?!?

I heard from the groom yesterday. Vegas is going well.

I have already received confirmation that they are available my b-day weekend...all you mamalukes better be in!!!!! Maybe a trip to AC?

I hear you peeps have been talking about me during after-hrs?

I tell you....all of you...deep trouble. Now if I only knew what it was.

I like the recap by nychic. Only at the couples wedding I tell you... would u hear 'dark beat'....lol...only there...but what a song!

The look on the bride's eyes @ the castle when 10 goombas came strolling out of the carriage...priceless!! Just when you thought she couldn't get any more pale!! Hey badass... did you ever recover from being squashed with the girls in the back of the cab?

last but not least.....all 8 pimps in the picture are available at an hourly rate....for additional info contact the agent in charge of rentals @ 1800-3rd-flfactoria. :cool:

Its............Che si dice..............i think.

Whats up bro, I think my legs are broken from tap dancin so much...............lol Your gf thought we were nice((((holyshit)))))

Originally posted by stiffler

Its............Che si dice..............i think.

Whats up bro, I think my legs are broken from tap dancin so much...............lol Your gf thought we were nice((((holyshit)))))

no the question is did she think ew were normal? this weekend was mission impossible for you! did you get the mission accomplished? :laugh:

Funny how I'm just casually browsing the boards here at work, waiting for quitting time, and I see Adam, someone I actually know! I knew Adam when he worked for Price Waterhouse in Little Falls (I worked in that building in another company), and also at the Gold's Gym where he worked out (I was a trainer there too).

Lost contact with him for over a year, then ran into him at San Gennaro's in Little Italy. Guy looks good & healthy, only talked to him long enough to find out he now works in Manhattan.

To whoever speaks to him first, please tell him that Mike from Gold's/NY Sports Club says hi and congratulations.

Thanks

Originally posted by trueqwest

Funny how I'm just casually browsing the boards here at work, waiting for quitting time, and I see Adam, someone I actually know! I knew Adam when he worked for Price Waterhouse in Little Falls (I worked in that building in another company), and also at the Gold's Gym where he worked out (I was a trainer there too).

Lost contact with him for over a year, then ran into him at San Gennaro's in Little Italy. Guy looks good & healthy, only talked to him long enough to find out he now works in Manhattan.

To whoever speaks to him first, please tell him that Mike from Gold's/NY Sports Club says hi and congratulations.

Thanks

Are you talking about Alan????????????????

Originally posted by angelicious

Congratulations Neena and alan you guys look great!!

sticky, badass and stardo you guys look so cute, it looks like you guys had an awesome time, and sticky those pics you are out of control. lol ;)

love you guys talk to u soon

jess :tongue::D

Hey Jess, How are ya? Miss ya.................:spin2: