Marshall Fairbanks, The Yankees and....

therio

Originally posted by allishara

I may be wrong..... but.....

isnt that the DJ that gave his " I am officially retiring" post like

2 days ago?

Wha happond??

no one ever actually leaves CP

tempkid i can see your point. I dont think any DJ should bash any DJ just like club employees shouldnt bash other clubs. There is enough drama from the patrons let us do the bashing lol

I may be wrong..... but.....

isnt that the DJ that gave his " I am officially retiring" post like

2 days ago?

Wha happond??

Yup it is:laugh:

Since that post he has been posting more then ever

Kind of like 2pac coming out with more records dead then alive.

I hate when people do that shit "I'm never posting on this board again"

Then there on more then ever.

I guess thats how Marshal is "last post" I guess not

"last time spinning in Jersey" guess really not (unfortunally)

"last bump of K" we all know not

Originally posted by tempkid

What is this a fucking Joke

"how do you like them apples"

How original Marshal, stealing that from me:idea:

I'm sorry Club Rio, but promoting Marshal spinning at your club is not going to bring people, but keep them away.

......And yes I'm one of those big mouths that should show up because I bashed him, but first I heard him before and he sucks and second Mr. Fairbanks brought this upon himself.

He did this to himself.

The only way I see his set getting a good review, is if he spins in the same leauge of a set as a Danny Tenaglia because thats the way he talks on this board, that he is so underground

so he better not play one track that anybody can ID and everything must be undergroud because that is the way he was talking .

There is a history to this fool on this board and unless you were on this board two months.DON'T STICK UP FOR HIM

because the people that were here know and for the people that weren't here, don't know.

Tooch wasn't the first dj from jersey he bashed

He's done it before and he will do it again.

He is so underground and he doesn't pack the house in Jersey because people in Jersey aren't ready for his music

So thats what THEPULSE has said.

Hey Marshel I think when prime is talking about that you are good when your sober,

I think he isn't talking about drinking:laugh:

So stop responding like he is.

Why would I go to Rio on a wednesday night to show support for such a negative dj when I can show support at Abyss for a dj that is well respected by all, a class act, a hell of a guy, and lets not forget great dj.MANNY!!!!!!

I think the only way you can get people to come show support for Marshal is if put him in a water tank for charity and we get to chuck baseballs to dunk him in the water.

:clap::clap::clap:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i was jsut going to bring the picture lol

]

hunie u are the best. maybe one day il entertain you with drunken stupidity. oh wait i did ALOT of stupidity already a few weeks ago

Do me a favor...BURN the pic...u know the 1 :flame:

tempkid i can see your point. I dont think any DJ should bash any DJ just like club employees shouldnt bash other clubs. There is enough drama from the patrons let us do the bashing lol

I'm glad you see where I'm coming from

:D

You don't see other dj's bashing other dj's becasue they should know how hard it is.

I don't if you read this board a couple of years ago, but he bashed Tempts, saying something like this.......People go to Tempts and don't want to try other places becasue they are not ready.....he in the past has bashed the "Jersey crowd" saying they are not ready for real music "HIS SO CALLED UNDERGROUND MUSIC" and recently Tooch, who as an upcoming dj in his first year or so has spun and rocked more clubs them Fairbaks has done in 19 years.

Marshal just admit you were wrong aand this will all stop

You probaly are not a bad guy just a shitty dj who's just jelaous :D

GUESS WHO'S BACK.....

BACK AGAIN....

MARSHALL'S BACK....

TELL A FRIEND.....

GUESS WHO'S BACK - GUESS WHO'S BACK - GUESS WHO'S BACK...

sometimes I think Im the funniest thing.

GUESS WHO'S BACK.....

BACK AGAIN....

MARSHALL'S BACK....

TELL A FRIEND.....

GUESS WHO'S BACK - GUESS WHO'S BACK - GUESS WHO'S BACK...

sometimes I think Im the funniest thing.

OMG that is the funniest thing:laugh: :laugh:

that belongs in Marshal's great hits with

umpa lumpa umpa da de

How many bumps of K can Marshal dooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

you are mildly funny.

when are you going to amke another appearance huh huh when when

Midly???? Now THAT'S funny.

An appearance? Not sure. Maybe this weekend - but I doubt it cause I sleep more than my grandmother nowadays.

Whats with you kids keeping me up tonight.

Its almost 10 o'clock! :eek::eek:

Midly???? Now THAT'S funny.

An appearance? Not sure. Maybe this weekend - but I doubt it cause I sleep more than my grandmother nowadays.

Whats with you kids keeping me up tonight.

Its almost 10 o'clock! :eek::eek:

i thought your cousin told me you were 21 not 61 jeeze

and yes you are mildly funny as of this poiint when you have beer coming out my nose youll get up to very funny

I never heard him, when I do I will make my own opinion, I just think when other people show up at another club to bash a dj instead of going to where their favorite guy is playing, they are wrong. I can't wait to hear tooch, then I will form my own opinion.

I haven't heard Joe G and he is on my list of people to hear because I heard good things about him, by the way I like JP and Andrew Mendez too, just to add a few

and I had a great time with Benji from Cancum at Surf summer of 2001, he was fabulous.

Originally posted by thepulse

I never heard him, when I do I will make my own opinion, I just think when other people show up at another club to bash a dj instead of going to where their favorite guy is playing, they are wrong. I can't wait to hear tooch, then I will form my own opinion.

I haven't heard Joe G and he is on my list of people to hear because I heard good things about him, by the way I like JP and Andrew Mendez too, just to add a few

and I had a great time with Benji from Cancum at Surf summer of 2001, he was fabulous.

I heard Benji spin plenty at La Boom ,he is really good and produces such a great vibe in Cancun, not an easy thing to do in Cancun.

A vibe in cancun is rare ,with all the losers there, that are not from Jersey or NYC.

Marshal have you ever produced a vibe, in your 19 years of spinning?

Hey Marshe,l I think when prime is talking about that you are good when your sober,

I think he isn't talking about drinking:laugh:

So stop responding like he is.

hey im very political....I dont know anything....:D

OMG that is the funniest thing:laugh: :laugh:

that belongs in Marshal's great hits with

umpa lumpa umpa da de

How many bumps of K can Marshal dooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

that Tronco track was nutz back in the day.......LOL...I still dont know what u are talking about...:)

Don't forget about our Guest Bartender from Orlando Fla. He worked at LEVEL NIGHT CLUB in South Beach and travels the country competing in Bartender bottle flipping shows. He's been on Good Morning America, A&E, and The Travel Channel. He just got in from the World Bartender Championship in Florida. He's unbelievable!

spending tonight diggin in the crates and putting together some nice stuff, Definitely gonna drop the Xpress Mix of Dark Beat. and gonna drop some nice stuff wednesday, special thanks to my boy Anthony V for bringing the burner by tonight. Mostly vinyl but I can't carry the whole library to the club, LOL. I'm really feeling Richie and Denny's mix of That Look and gonna try to do something with the Reina track, love her. PM me for the guest list

that are coming tomorrow, looking forward to a good night, Hope the Yankees win tonight, tied up right now. Looks like Bartenderzee will be coming, you know its a good night when she comes out, I wonder which hat she will wear. Also got a chance to meet the celebrity bartender that is coming in to entertain the guests from behind the bar, the night is getting more interesting by the hour. You still have a chance to PM me or email me for guest list until about 8pm wednesday. email is sooperdj@excite.com

Peace