Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Black Dress Pants

ellinita

I'm looking for nice plain black stretchy dress pants, preferably the ones with the slits up to the knee on the sides of each leg, but all the black dress pants I find are too short on me b/c I have fairly long legs. All the pants I find are 31" inseams but I need about a 32/33" inseam. Also, I'm broke of my ass and am looking to spend a small amount of $$. Please help and thanks in advance! :)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I am all about the black pants!! I jsut bought a GREAT pair in Nordstrom's. They run about $40 and up. Check it out though b/c they have a great selection...:D

hmmmm... do the pants run a bit longer tho??

~~ ur best bet is joyce leslie for cheap pants.......however different stores have differnt stuff so dont give up after one joyce leslie just go to another.........nordstrom is expensive, but sometimes u can find good stuff there........basically go to the village and try those little stores that sell clubwear one of them has got to have something:)

AHhhhh i am in the same position as u, I have too long of legs for my small waist...they make size 0/1 for like midgets it seems!!! and i have to wear black pants to work and I am ALWAYS on the lookout for em, and found a lot of cute pairs, but I can't get myself to buy $70 pants to bartend in and spill shit al over,,,,grr and Mandees and Joyce suck lately!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

..they make size 0/1 for like midgets it seems!!!

where the hell are u shopping???.... cause im short (5'3) and im a 0/1 and my pants are ALWAYS too long.. its like i have to go on a mission juss to get a pair of pants that fit me right