Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Ketchup Song

vicman

OK a few comments -

- doesnt the hook sound like the spanish Rapper's Delight "I said uh hip hop, da hibby, to da hibby, to da hip hip hop, and ya don't stop the rock uh, to the boogey to the boogety bee...."

- somebody is gonna lose a bet on this one! ("I bet we can get the whole world to do the stupidest f*in dance ever if we just pay some hot chicks to do it for 3 min...." - hell, it worked with the macarena)

- and I think they already had that dance....in Grease. It's called the hand jive....baby.

- I have to give it up for the musicians though, if it weren't for the horrible vocal this could be a great deep house remix...

" Las Ketchup rap fluently with an Andalusian accent: Asereje Ja De Je De Jebe Tude Jebere Sebiunouba Majabi An De Bugui An De Buididipi, and the fact is that, since the birth of the "summer song" genre, there has never been a song so incessantly listened to, danced to, talked about and unsuccessfully hummed. "

Everybody got that? No say it with me....Asereje Ja De Je De Jebe Tude Jebere Sebiunouba Majabi An De Bugui An De Buididipi

finally saw it :worry: ...

yeah, it looked like part "hand jive", part "time warp". and i couldn't really see the girls 'cause my choices were: a clear image but an inch and a half wide, or a full screen, really, really, bitmapped one :no: . but i did make out the t & a. i think this video may be just as repetitive as "genie in a bottle" - same few scenes recycled again and again.