Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does everyone do for a LIVING?

jasonmarc

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

he aint going...he tricked me last time, i went- - he stayed....but it paid off for me, i got to see Howells at Arch....WOW!!!!! one of my best clubbing experiences to date....:D

that was the time of the cell-phone incident? :D

i think i lost 15lbs that night :( def. a great night.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrr ...

I am a bulldog for a design group HttP://www.fidodigital.com

and I am a bulldog for a new nightlife pop culture mag called SF EXPOSURE.

So if ya'll need some ad space, gimme a holla I'cut ya a deal :P

aside from that I am a mom of two wonderful kids, I write, I am a poet , I sing, I am a fetishist, a fashion diva, latex luvin momma!

and from time to time I just look puuuurty

:)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

he isnt at work?:mad: ....bitch get back on Flagler by the train tracks where i left u this morning, u better start turning tricks hoe....:tongue:

ok ok im sorry pimp .... but then tell your mom to pay ME so i can pay YOU !!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

ok ok im sorry pimp .... but then tell your mom to pay ME so i can pay YOU !!

thank God i dont have too many "Man-ginas" like you...i would be broke....u cant turn a trick to save ur life and how many times have i told u to shave off all that unsightly body hair? no wonder u cant turn any tricks looking the way u do....if it wasnt for ur sister making all the profit for ur family, i would have gotten rid of u already....one more chance for u my little "south ridge" hoe, tomorrow we hit the beach....i will drop u off in front of Twist and i will pick u up say around 5 am the next day...if u cant turn a trick in SOBE u def. have a problem....u never know, maybe Dropdasoap will hire ur services...:laugh: :laugh:

btw: House Rules - - my mom never pays, especially for ur "Man-gina"

ps

ur Cd is ready.....:finger:

Own & run purpleindigo inc. - a visual art & digital media company. Partner in pimp-djs, help out with Peaceman Records, do Saturdays @ Level, Partner in Naive & Future Funk, Own & Run motorsport-mania photography, full time husband, part time alcoholic & full time daddy to T-Bag.

In my spare time I like to get completely TWATTED and talk codshit with Joey GK!!

Then after lunch..............:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

at age 24 I got feed up with the Wallstreet gig. so i'm taking a year and a half off. Though a pharmacutical company wants me, they are kinda shady. But I can say for sure, that i've spoken to more rich people then any one on this board. I can tell you this. All people with money have two things in common

1. They do some sort of real estate

2. They own their own business.

90% of all millionaires own their own business.

Though I'm thinking of opening, Nicks Dirty Water Dogs and Italian Ice. Plus I'll sell Pork Roll.

If lauderdale ever comes around with music and clubs, I'm gonna do what my boys do. For JV he made like 8 grand cash... Not bad for one night.....

Oh also a real deal NJ 24 hr Diner and a WaWa......

Plus i want to build a business on the River walk. 24 hour bathrooms... You pay me to use the Jon. They have the ones in europe that they outlawed in America. and once you use them, the thing completly gets sanitized with 300 degree steam..

If you are curious why they were outlawed in the states, its because the aclu won a case saying for every regular one you put in, you need one handicapped one. But homeless people were tyring to live in the handicapped one, its was much larger. Anyhow in the riverwalk, if you need to go, you would pay me a buck and you know its perfectly clean every time and it would be very private. We all have horror stories....