Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Live Performance this FRIDAY @METRO LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right everyone

This friday @ Metro Lounge

Its a song Richie has been jammin since the summer at Merge and is an amazing vocal and has become one of KTU'S biggest songs...........

Wildlife performing

"(cause) I dont want you coming around no more"

LIVE ON STAGE

Music by :RICHIE RYDELL

Atmosphere by : US

Vibe/energy by:YOU!

And dont forget........coming next week OCT 11TH 2002

THE BIGGEST EVENT IN JERSEY NIGHTLIFE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

LUZ DIVINA performing live only and exclusivley@Metro Lounge

with

dj richie rydell - in the main room

dj ziggy - in the ballroom

Originally posted by ml2k1

Thats right everyone

This friday @ Metro Lounge

Its a song Richie has been jammin since the summer at Merge and is an amazing vocal and has become one of KTU'S biggest songs...........

Wildlife performing

"(cause) I dont want you coming around no more"

LIVE ON STAGE

Music by :RICHIE RYDELL

Atmosphere by : US

Vibe/energy by:YOU!

And dont forget........coming next week OCT 11TH 2002

THE BIGGEST EVENT IN JERSEY NIGHTLIFE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

LUZ DIVINA performing live only and exclusivley@Metro Lounge

with

dj richie rydell - in the main room

dj ziggy - in the ballroom

I am coming in this Friday with a some other people from XS and some other friends of mine, we heard it was retro metro from someone. I asked Tommy D. but he did not think so. Can you clue me in on this. I assume it is not because I am sure you would have mentioned it in your post, but I just want to be absolute. Thank-you....

Originally posted by cody05

I am coming in this Friday with a some other people from XS and some other friends of mine, we heard it was retro metro from someone. I asked Tommy D. but he did not think so. Can you clue me in on this. I assume it is not because I am sure you would have mentioned it in your post, but I just want to be absolute. Thank-you....

:D :D :D

Now its my time to get Keith fucked up. ;) It is not retro Metro this Friday. Just meet up by George's bar by the DJ booth and be preapred to drink.

Keith I never made it to XS this summer so be prepared to do shots this friday.

Cody... Its defintely not Retro Metro on Friday, but I can guarantee that you have an insane time...

Rydell has some tricks up his sleeves for this Friday..:eek:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Cody... Its defintely not Retro Metro on Friday, but I can guarantee that you have an insane time...

Rydell has some tricks up his sleeves for this Friday..:eek:

Metro is one of the few clubs I have never been to and I am looking forward to a good time.

XS crew and abyss crew, pm me with a guest list. And no, this week is not retrometro, but we will be having it a few weeks after LUZ DIVINA:D . I will post it. This week we have a live performance by WILDLIFE, awsome song!. But thats only the iceing on the cake...............the real draw is THE VIBE, ATMOSPHERE, AND THE MUSIC.............................YOU CAN ONLY EXPERIENCE IT WITH THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY!

See everyone friday.....

music by RICHIE RYDELL

ENERGY BY.....................YOU!

Dress hot, feel sexy.

george b.

Originally posted by ml2k1

XS crew and abyss crew, pm me with a guest list. And no, this week is not retrometro, but we will be having it a few weeks after LUZ DIVINA:D . I will post it. This week we have a live performance by WILDLIFE, awsome song!. But thats only the iceing on the cake...............the real draw is THE VIBE, ATMOSPHERE, AND THE MUSIC.............................YOU CAN ONLY EXPERIENCE IT WITH THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY!

See everyone friday.....

music by RICHIE RYDELL

ENERGY BY.....................YOU!

Dress hot, feel sexy.

george b.

Yo George!! Im Coming!!!! Have the Kettel Chilled Brotha!!!