Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm melting....meltinggggggggggg

teamj5

yeah i met d:rew friday.

problem is i was so drizzed at this point of the night, i dont remember what he looks like :laugh:

here's a weird coincidence....when d:rew was around, meathead wasnt. and when meathead was around d:rew wasnt.

hmmmm

Originally posted by teamj5

problem is i was so drizzed at this point of the night, i dont remember what he looks like :laugh:

here's a weird coincidence....when d:rew was around, meathead wasnt. and when meathead was around d:rew wasnt.

hmmmm

Yeah but I met you and I was hanging with meathead. Stop trying to cause problems, the game is over:shaky:

Originally posted by teamj5

hmmmm

:laugh: :laugh: The funniest thing is... I WAS THERE!!! I saw d:Rew go over to you, I saw you two meet... I was there the whole time. We even talked about it .2 seconds after you two stopped talking.

:drunk::smoke::drunk: - how was your Friday j5??