Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ongaku://week 5.info&password

stryke303

Hey all,

It's that time for your weekly Ongaku info! Thank you to those who have shown us support. We are very appreciative of you. This week, we've got myself and the return of Jimmy T! Hope to see you all there. I'm going to debut some new tracks I've finished for a certain UK techno label :) Hope to see you all there.

Cheers,

Stryke

Ongakuflyeroct42002.jpg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stryke303

Forgot to give you guys the password:

12" (twelve inch)

see you all there (or else!)

paz,

Stryke

what time does the password work till? Got some peeps that might come..

Originally posted by corinto

What's the dress code for RED like?

How much is the regular cover?

Well, I would say No dress code, but.... that's not entirely true.

1. No gang member-ish attire (if you don't know what this means, chances are, it's how you dress) :)

2. Try not to wear shorts

Cover is $10.00 without the password.

Hope to see you there. Bring some friends if you can.

M@

I just left her the message, Jimmy...problem is that I play with my band until 12:30 so by the time I get there you won't be spinning but if anything at least we can hang.....I'll get back to you when I hear from Michelle....

Hope to see you all tonite. I'll be wearing a custom 3 piece Armani suit with Prada shoes made of exlusive rare leather. I want to make sure they let me in at the door! I'll be at the bar, enjoying free rum cocktails until 12:30, at which time I'll leave the club and go somewhere else because with a body like this, and a suit like this...I GOTTA BE SEEN!

LOL

see you there in jeans and a t-shirt!

paz,

Stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

Hope to see you all tonite. I'll be wearing a custom 3 piece Armani suit with Prada shoes made of exlusive rare leather. I want to make sure they let me in at the door! I'll be at the bar, enjoying free rum cocktails until 12:30, at which time I'll leave the club and go somewhere else because with a body like this, and a suit like this...I GOTTA BE SEEN!

LOL

see you there in jeans and a t-shirt!

paz,

Stryke

:laugh: :laugh:

anyone wearing the following brand names will recieve a free drink from me:

Z. Cavarrichi (and I don't mean the new stuff)

IOU

ID

Jordache

Sasoon

Generra (bonus drink if you're wearing a hypercolor t-shirt)

As a bonus, if you bring me a reciept of sale from any of the following mall stores, I will give you a copy of my latest album and a pat on the back:

Chess King

Jeans West

or any other rad 80s clothing stores!

lol,

Stryke

And one more thing...anyone caught wearing imitation Polo shirts...you know with the 3 legged horse and shit.....or imitation IZOD shirts with the crocodile facing the wrong way WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CLUB.....no exceptions...

And one more thing...anyone caught wearing imitation Polo shirts...you know with the 3 legged horse and shit.....or imitation IZOD shirts with the crocodile facing the wrong way WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CLUB.....no exceptions...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vipnerd

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: how about the SEXY shirts ?? remember those with like everyone sighned n stuff ?? i used to wear the tight edwins that took me 2 hrs to get into , the SEXY shirts & my capezios(assorted colors to choose from):laugh: :laugh:

hey all,

thanks so much to all of you who came out last night. i think it was our best night yet. Jimmy T, you amazed me once again. thank you so much for playing for us again. oscar and ralph, always a pleasure to have you guys around. koky, good having you there last nite! saleen and friends, great meeting you. saleen, you do put your money where your mouth is. you do what you say :) thank you for your support. meng, i know you must have been tired after your gig, but thanks for making it out. obby, joey, and the sotu gang, you guys rock for coming out. we'll get you in for sets soon :) tony, for his constant support! you are el man! ramon? well, let's just say, you went to crobar and got sick. you wouldn't have gotten sick if you were hanging at the right place ;) just f***in w/ ya. liz, a pleasure meeting you! blah blah blah... i'm forgetting a million people here (as if we had a million people there). charge it to my head, not my heart. can't wait for next friday :)

peace (such a great word),

el stryke