Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im sick as a dog = I am a fucking bitch = KOSTAP

STop your fucking whining. NO one fucking cares especially the Donkeys in donkey land. Hopefully your better before friday so the donkeys can beat the shit out of you at Metro. DOnt be a bitch. ALL I have to do is nock you the fuck out and I get 200 dollars. HEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW. I cant fucking wait. The lights will come on a silence will fall apon metro. The next sound will be a HEEEEE HAAAWWWw then you hitting the ground Bitch. This is a donkey punch you will never see coming. Stiffler you bitch you cant ignore us we own CP. You may now referr to it as Donkeyland. Heeeeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAAAAAA Heeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA This is the scenario the donkeys will be providing to metro. Compliments of the DOnkeys bitche :whip2::punch::shake::cry:

Ou...whatever the fuck you call yourself....you and KostaP are 2 little bitches....You would never be able to handle yourself..in MExico...Stay foused bitch...stay focused...listen to your master you Poco Gato...I heard you got a handjob in Twilo by some Dude KostaP....Listen up all you bitches the Donkeys are back and will break your ass....

PS: Donkey Boy...you dropped the Piniata on calling the Donkeys gay,,

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Ou...whatever the fuck you call yourself....you and KostaP are 2 little bitches....You would never be able to handle yourself..in MExico...Stay foused bitch...stay focused...listen to your master you Poco Gato...I heard you got a handjob in Twilo by some Dude KostaP....Listen up all you bitches the Donkeys are back and will break your ass....

PS: Donkey Boy...you dropped the Piniata on calling the Donkeys gay,,

Donkeypooh - you are really disturbed !!!! but I thinks its funny how everyone knows your this pathetic soul and they feed into it . its like a game !!! Keep it comming ou812 and Stiffy !!! :laugh: :laugh:

DONKEY'S I want to take you all to the Vault one night (if it's still open) and show you what being a real man is all about, woooohoooo!!!!!!!

Afterwards we can go to Lucky Chengs for a bite to eat, you will love it there. I will buy you all lapdances.

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Stiffy...How old are you again? Exactly!

Since Jugs asked me to keep em coming I guess I'll respond to the donkeys pathetic threads once again. I am going to try and not use too many brain cells here..................

My age.........31........but what the fuck does that have to do with the price of fajitas in mexico. Listen up fuck nuts..............you went to Tijuana and saw the Venga boys:laugh: your proud of that. Then your homo office buddy-(yes I know all about you guys) admits to likeing dildo's in the ass. You know what, I will stay in my lane, cause I sure don't want to get caught drivin in front of one of your gay asses. The sign on the top of my computer says "clubplanet," not the Blue Oyster Donkey club. Oh yeah, cp really loves you guys. Everytime you post you get ripped a new asshole(but you guys probably like that, it allows for more donkeydicks to send it in). I don't even have to bother responding anymore. All I have to do is read everyone tear you apart.

One more thing, I don't hide behind the computer like you guys do. I am right out there for everyone to see. Everyone here knows me and for the most part likes me.............My pics and name are all over this board. Do you guys have the balls to show your face to cp? I doubt it. Sit behind your computer jerking off wishing you could be me or Kosta or ou812....................

Have a nice day Donkey douchebags.............

Originally posted by stiffler

Since Jugs asked me to keep em coming I guess I'll respond to the donkeys pathetic threads once again. I am going to try and not use too many brain cells here..................

My age.........31........but what the fuck does that have to do with the price of fajitas in mexico. Listen up fuck nuts..............you went to Tijuana and saw the Venga boys:laugh: your proud of that. Then your homo office buddy-(yes I know all about you guys) admits to likeing dildo's in the ass. You know what, I will stay in my lane, cause I sure don't want to get caught drivin in front of one of your gay asses. The sign on the top of my computer says "clubplanet," not the Blue Oyster Donkey club. Oh yeah, cp really loves you guys. Everytime you post you get ripped a new asshole(but you guys probably like that, it allows for more donkeydicks to send it in). I don't even have to bother responding anymore. All I have to do is read everyone tear you apart.

One more thing, I don't hide behind the computer like you guys do. I am right out there for everyone to see. Everyone here knows me and for the most part likes me.............My pics and name are all over this board. Do you guys have the balls to show your face to cp? I doubt it. Sit behind your computer jerking off wishing you could be me or Kosta or ou812....................

Have a nice day Donkey douchebags.............

I don't belive you Stiff.....................you party like 20 yr old. :aright:

Originally posted by ou812

I don't belive you Stiff.....................you party like 20 yr old. :aright:

Yeah, its sickening. Every weekend I try and stay in and just can't do it. Once again i'll try this weekend. I'm feelin pretty shitty so maybe I'll actually stay home.