Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interesting, Johnny Vicious the main DJ at Exit on Sat, Oct 12

whereas in most situations you have people hating on someone, or someplace without ever going there...

Most of the people who talk badly about exit are doing so b/c of the bad experiences we've had there....

and you are correct, its not as bad as people on CP make it out to be....ITS WORSE-- why else has every promoter slowly left? Soon enuff its gonna be Tony and David standing there twiddling their thumbs...

i AM A EXIT HATER, FOR LIFE. i HAVE NEVER HAD A "GREAT NIGHT"@ eXIT NOTHING WORTH REMEMBERING, NO HOT GIRLS, NO GREAT SET BY ANY DJ, AND THE SCENE IS NOT ALL THERE. AND ON TOP OF IT ALL IT IS ALWAYS SO OVERPRICED B/C THE PLACE IS SO BIG. i HAVE TO LOOK REALLY HARD TO FIND AN OK GIRL AT EXIT WHERE ROXY, SF, HAVE GIRLS EVERYWHERE.

JV IS SPINNING @ EXIT ON SATURDAY AND DOING THE TEEN NIGHT ON SUNDAY @ ROXY. I WILL ONCE AGAIN BE VERY UPSET IF HE IS THE NEW RESIDENT DJ THERE.

Originally posted by danwilson

jonnyblaze2001, I dont think Vicious is djing at Roxy on Fri October 11th. He's djing at Exit on Sat Oct 12 and Roxy on Sunday Oct 13. But Roxy is having alot of DJs that Sunday. I heard Bugout might be one of them.

sunday is a teen nite...Its Vicious, Funk Flex and Fat Man Scoop....no bugout..sorry dan

Mike Bugout

djfabioc, go to www.exit nyc .com CP keep blocking the site on here. This guy is the biggest promoter for Exit. He told me 100 percent Vicious is there on the 12th. Nothing against Flex Master, but that guy is not the right guy for this menue. Bugout should be there instead. If I want to hear Rap, I'll go to hood with Joeg.

Originally posted by danwilson

djfabioc, go to www.exit nyc .com CP keep blocking the site on here. This guy is the biggest promoter for Exit. He told me 100 percent Vicious is there on the 12th. Nothing against Flex Master, but that guy is not the right guy for this menue. Bugout should be there instead. If I want to hear Rap, I'll go to hood with Joeg.

hahaha! joegs in da hizzouse!:laugh: