Clubplanet Nightlife Community

casual sex... should you cross that line??

djmoonshine

same here i never had casual sex i did have sex with people that i know and they are just my friends but never as one night stand i cant do that is not for me , is not my type unless we agre to have a sex relationship ;) heheheh

"we have to have sex every single day OK"

done it, it's good IF you have an understanding with the other person. I found it's best if i was good friends with the other person and we were close... we always cared a lot about each other and respected each other's feelings. We also had LOTS of sex ;)

The deal was we weren't attached... we could see other people, we would always be there for each other, but we were "friends with privledges."

It was fun for a while... but it's something that grows stagnant fast.

good when you're horny and there's someone to share it with, plus have convos and experiment with some crazy stuff...

bad when you finally get to the point where you need emotional fulfillment out of it and you're basically up shit creek... because the FIRST rule is, it's NOT A RELATIONSHIP.

y'know?

Originally posted by cintron

done it, it's good IF you have an understanding with the other person. I found it's best if i was good friends with the other person and we were close... we always cared a lot about each other and respected each other's feelings. We also had LOTS of sex ;)

The deal was we weren't attached... we could see other people, we would always be there for each other, but we were "friends with privledges."

It was fun for a while... but it's something that grows stagnant fast.

good when you're horny and there's someone to share it with, plus have convos and experiment with some crazy stuff...

bad when you finally get to the point where you need emotional fulfillment out of it and you're basically up shit creek... because the FIRST rule is, it's NOT A RELATIONSHIP.

y'know?

couldnt agree more--esp with the fact that it is great for a while, but then the novelty wears off and you need something more than JUST sex, and you are up the creek...

Been in a sex solely relationship. Not the best type of relationship for a # of reasons. The sex becomes mundane after about a year, if the relationship lasts that long. :laugh: It is a relationship (sexual involvement/affair) even if it's just sex. Plus there has to be some rules/guidelines that are mutually agreed upon.

I had a friend with benefits for a while..I thought we had a mutal understanding of the situation but towards the end I was ready to move on (because that was going nowhere) but he obviously wasn't....He came to see me @ school & out of nowhere he's telling me he was in love with me & how he didn't think something like casual sex could turn into feelings...so ever since then I will NEVER do that again It's a shame..he was no rocket scientist...but he was a sexyyyyy piece of ass! :laugh:

I Think is very sexy and hot to have a relationship like that but as sweetie029 said there has to be a mutual understanding because when someone gets in love and forget what was the whole point it tend to hurt a lot so i guess this require a very mature mentality !!!!

in fact for me this type of situations really take out my best shots:) i don't know it really turns me on the fact

but its just my personal experience i cant talk for everybody

once again one night stand is NOT for Me