Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish @ Exit, Nov. 15th

Well if i remember correctly they were considering the venue waaaay back when the Muzik thing was still going on... I practically had a heart attack. Then I just rolled on the floor laughing. I hope they didn't actually do it. I mentioned to someone... I forget who, maybe it was their manager, what a *huge* mistake that would be - they can play there but they'd just get bombarded with chants of "DRAPER! DRAPER!" all night... how horrific.... I hope they didn't really book there.

they can play there but they'd just get bombarded with chants of "DRAPER! DRAPER!" all night... how horrific.... I hope they didn't really book there.

Please tell Tony Draper that I challenge his gay ass to a boxing match because I cant understand how anyone thinks hes a good DJ...nothing against the guy personally but i refuse to hear people say hes good....call me a hater call me whateva...they guy is garbage and the problem is that you have 15 year olds at exit on fridays who know nothing about mixing or good music...maybe ill sellout to myself and start spinning KTU music just to get paid but spinning songs like Stranger in my House is torturous even if ur getting paid to do it.,...if u want a list of DJ's to listen to please feel free to email me and Ill show everyone the light...i was in ibiza the first time this summer...if u think New Yorkers know whats up with clubs and DJ's then ur totally wrong...Europeans will bury us in all aspects...if u brought one of them to Exit they would piss on it....while I like exit as a club for setup and size, the crowd and residents are flat out wack

Originally posted by zeeker

You're telling me that if they are at Exit on the 15th, none of you would go, just because it happens to be at Exit?

Welcome to Clubplanet, we're picky about our venues. Exit has a long history of negativity, especially among us. You couldn't pay some people on here to step foot in Exit.

You're telling me that if they are at Exit on the 15th, none of you would go, just because it happens to be at Exit?

we have our selves a winner...:clap:

I'll wait for them to go back to arc if they do.

I seriously wonder how many of you really 'hate' Exit for a reason, and how many just go along with what everyone else thinks. I have a feeling that most of the people who shit on on Exit fit into the latter category. :rolleyes: To each his own though I guess.

if u knew the ny scene, and have been around hell more than 3 years u would understand why the majority of people

CANT WAIT FOR THE SHIT TO CLOSE FOR GOOD

Waste of a great venue.........

Exit really does suck......god with exit closed drapper would prob have to go to Jersey.

sucks,:laugh: :laugh:

I seriously wonder how many of you really 'hate' Exit for a reason, and how many just go along with what everyone else thinks. I have a feeling that most of the people who shit on on Exit fit into the latter category.

i beg to differ....quite a few of us suffered through Tiesto in february, tall paul in april, and cosmic gate/LES in july...

and jaysea...let hope he takes his crowd with him :)

I seriously wonder how many of you really 'hate' Exit for a reason, and how many just go along with what everyone else thinks. I have a feeling that most of the people who shit on on Exit fit into the latter category. :rolleyes: To each his own though I guess.

It's entirely possible that people are just bandwagoning on the Exit hating thing, but I for one have many reasons to despise that place. After trying to do something decent there, working with the management there (joe papa aside, he rules), the inflation of prices waaaaay beyond what is justified, and dealing with the multitudes of idiots that go there... and after the reinstatement of a totally bogus DJ... I have compiled enough reasons not to go back.

i thought the straw that broke the camels back for me was IndepenDANCE day....holy shit...it sucked major llama cock...

Frankie Bones was awful...he ruined the fuckin night..there was nooooooo vibe..

LES were on point as usual..but they couldnt salvage shit...

it was kinda fucked up seeing ppl get rejected from the White Room when they wanted to hear Jon spin...a bunch of us were in there and it seemed , besides us , not a soul appreciated his set...

i duno...i loveeeeee exit as a venue..its beautiful...but the crowd is crap..dont get me started on draper...and they sure know how to OD on the price...but whatever...DeepDish might actually bring out a decent crowd....

so...i guess what im saying is...ill b there for Deep Dish..if its true ...or ....if they dont have "visa issues" or they "cancel"