Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help end racism in target . . .

eggmok

I agree with the petition and I agree the shirts should be destroyed, but I was upset to find the invlovement of the Southern Poverty Law Center. I refuse to support any of their causes. While some, as in this case, may seem worth supporting, the SPLC is a knee jerk reactionary group of hypocrites with their own leftist agenda that rarely promotes actual fairness and equality. They are right up there with groups like the NAACP and GreenPeace which have become disturbing distortions of the organizations they once were.

Aside, I promise I'll check for the shirts before I buy from Target.

Originally posted by revaluation

I agree with the petition and I agree the shirts should be destroyed, but I was upset to find the invlovement of the Southern Poverty Law Center. I refuse to support any of their causes. While some, as in this case, may seem worth supporting, the SPLC is a knee jerk reactionary group of hypocrites with their own leftist agenda that rarely promotes actual fairness and equality. They are right up there with groups like the NAACP and GreenPeace which have become disturbing distortions of the organizations they once were.

Aside, I promise I'll check for the shirts before I buy from Target.

wait . . .

does this mean you actually buy your clothes from target . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

wait . . .

does this mean you actually buy your clothes from target . . .

haha...no. shhh!

Actually I think the last thing I bought from there was a lunch box when I was like in the 3rd grade....

oh, wait i used to get pens and stuff when I was in college....

I might be going off on a tanget here but....there was a news article about this one Giant supermarket in Pa which had signs on the store front that read" special priced chicken for martin luther kings birthday!". I could just imagine the commotion going on in there!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I might be going off on a tanget here but....there was a news article about this one Giant supermarket in Pa which had signs on the store front that read" special priced chicken for martin luther kings birthday!". I could just imagine the commotion going on in there!

oh no . . .

that's really bad . . .

Originally posted by vicman

i find that offensive...in fact i find offensive all of the offenses out there

crackhead3.gif

its all offensive, all these offenses...offensitivity is very offensive for non offensive people who find offenses offensive

crackhead3.gif

<-----my dog finds your sentence rather offensive