Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wheres The Marshall Fairbanks Reviews??

Originally posted by jonyquest

:)

i heard he trainwrecked 3 times.......I tried to get in cause we wouldve thrown some stuff at him.....but I didnt get in cause I had sneakers on. Now.....I'm not making fun of RIO's policy per say....just that there were some thugs in boots who got in right before me. I'm going to bash RIO now for the rest of my life because of this!

:rofl:

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

i heard he trainwrecked 3 times.......I tried to get in cause we wouldve thrown some stuff at him.....but I didnt get in cause I had sneakers on. Now.....I'm not making fun of RIO's policy per say....just that there were some thugs in boots who got in right before me. I'm going to bash RIO now for the rest of my life because of this!

Are you serious??? Wow...thats where clubs go wrong. Doing stupid stuff like that. Remember Rio door men, I could wear a pair of $30 Timb's to the club too, but I rather wear some sneaks that are in style and more comfortable. Get a clue :blown:

i'm sensing a little sarcasm there

I heard Marshall got kicked ot in the middles of his set by the bouncers becasue he was using some illigal substance.

:eek:

Is this true?

Can anybody confirm?

What would this illigal substance be?

I'm sorry BMW that Marshall black balled you from every club he spins at. That sucks for you.

i dont know...i walked in with sneakers on and half a sleep and there was not ONE girl in there so i dont know were you were hidding.....and there was 7 guys....

Originally posted by djprime

i dont know...i walked in with sneakers on and half a sleep and there was not ONE girl in there so i dont know were you were hidding.....and there was 7 guys....

what part of "i didnt get in" didnt you understand

also...club rio was packed then huh?:laugh: ....just another reason to show you all that CP promotions do NOTHING!

what part of "i didnt get in" didnt you understand

also...club rio was packed then huh?:laugh: ....just another reason to show you all that CP promotions do NOTHING!

stop being silly, you know you got in, it was so great to meet you. By the way, I couldn't believe you let us all do body shots off of you, and you paid for them. You're an animal. I'll get you back your underware as soon as i see Marshall. We don't do bachelor parties at The RIO so I can't get you a job like you asked me, but I know some people who can hook you up. By the way, try to pay me back that $20 you needed for the cab ride home as soon as you can.

Originally posted by therio

stop being silly, you know you got in, it was so great to meet you. By the way, I couldn't believe you let us all do body shots off of you, and you paid for them. You're an animal. I'll get you back your underware as soon as i see Marshall. We don't do bachelor parties at The RIO so I can't get you a job like you asked me, but I know some people who can hook you up. By the way, try to pay me back that $20 you needed for the cab ride home as soon as you can.

whatever you gotta say to make your club look like something important............when in reality it aint crap........7 people on a night that was promoted decently on here??? Rio aint gonna make it...too much competition.....everyone's at abyss on wed....and everywhere else in the world on fri and sat....good luck home boy

we had a slow turnout, 4 days to promote, and the Yankees lost, so it wasn't a great night, Sneakers were allowed some I don't know who is talking about not getting in. Prime and Doubleplay left a little early, there were a few ladies that showed up afterwards with some other people, we just played music we wanted to hear since the turnout was low. The only substance in the booth was Coca Cola and Cigarettes, so whoever said anything about that can kiss my ass and blow me. RIO will do well if they make some changes, my suggestion is to pick a resident and stick with it so people know what to expect every week and do18+on wednesdays to get the party going. Also their sign for the parking lot is due this week, Monday I was told, so people can find the place. I thanked everyone in another post for coming out, the people I knew and the new ones I met, we all made the best of it. There was a little cutie there when Prime and Doubleplay were there, Doubleplay did you get those digits you wanted or what? She was a cutie.

Peace.

whatever you gotta say to make your club look like something important............when in reality it aint crap........7 people on a night that was promoted decently on here??? Rio aint gonna make it...too much competition.....everyone's at abyss on wed....and everywhere else in the world on fri and sat....good luck home boy

So.................... Is the kid out twenty bucks or what.?

Originally posted by laurie619

Hey Jay I know your “friends†are immature but you now too :rolleyes:

Immature??? Are you serious?? First of all, you haven't known me or my friends long enough to know the 1st thing about us. Second of all, 2 of my friends were there actually, and I definitely trust their review of the night. Remember Laurie, its a messageboard. As you would say, "Its my opinion". ;)

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Immature??? Are you serious?? First of all, you haven't known me or my friends long enough to know the 1st thing about us. Second of all, 2 of my friends were there actually, and I definitely trust their review of the night. Remember Laurie, its a messageboard. As you would say, "Its my opinion". ;)

WELL WELL WELL arent we getting a little touchy on that one. . .:laugh: And you are right it is "your opinion" but I think thats its very childish to rub it in. . .but its my opinion :tongue:

Originally posted by thepulse

only because you are giving them all a free jar for showing up, CRACKHEAD!

Jay,

If your giving out jars for comming I might just make this trip down there. ;)

Pulse, we all know you wont be giving out jars cause you will do them all. By the way, its not a good idea to mention jars when you got kicked out of abyss for doing bumps.

:hat: :hat:

Wednesdays are hard but we'll keep on trying. This is something new. By the way be carefull, you're such an Abyss/Deko lover that some people might start to think you work for them or something.....oh shit, cats out of the bag, my bad. Back at ya home girl!

p.s. - I want my $20 back!