Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Offcl. AbsFab/Wannago2LondonThread

whadupg

Ok - since Kaydup doesn't want to share his thread we have our own!

I've been thinking that if we're going to be in London, we might as well go all out and make a real trip out of it. So this is the new itinerary:

Boston to London

London to Amsterdam

Amsterdam to Madrid

Madrid - Ferry to Ibiza

Ibiza to France

France to Italy

Italy to Greece

I'm figuring a Summer Sabbatical (sp?) should cover us. Did I miss anything?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey did anyone ever watch Mr. Belevedere when they were groing up?

How about that one with Webster?

Ahhhhh those were the days, huh wernt' they

:laugh: :laugh: That's one hell of a hijack!

I used to watch Mr. Belvedere all the time. That Wessley sure did cause some trouble! I never thought he and Mr. B would ever get along, but in the end, they found a way. There should be more television series with Bob Eukor!

I always wanted to live in Webster's house with all the secret passage ways. That clock-hiding thing ruled.

Ahhhh, those were the days for sure. What were we talking about? :confused:

Originally posted by whadupg

I've been thinking that if we're going to be in London, we might as well go all out and make a real trip out of it. So this is the new itinerary:

Boston to London

London to Amsterdam

Amsterdam to Madrid

Madrid - Ferry to Ibiza

Ibiza to France

France to Italy

Italy to Greece

sounds absolutely fabulous! hahaha! G, if we ignore them, they'll go away. oh wait, they're guys, they never take the hint.

Originally posted by snatch69

sounds absolutely fabulous! hahaha! G, if we ignore them, they'll go away. oh wait, they're guys, they never take the hint.

:confused: Ignore who?

JK9 - that sounds like a cool trip. I went over two Summers ago and did England, Ireland & Scotland for 3 weeks. Missed out on Amsterdam, but a couple of my friends went recently and said they had a crazy time! It's definetly on my next Europe itinerary.

Boston to London

London to Amsterdam

Amsterdam to Madrid

Madrid - Ferry to Ibiza

Ibiza to France

France to Italy

Italy to Greece

BB - when we shooting for to do this?

BB - when we shooting for to do this?

I'm thinking Mid-to late May thru Mid-Aug, but I'm open for anything. I was supposed to be planning a trip with my ex for late May to June. We were flying into Madrid and taking the ferry over to Ibiza - a really good friend of his has a house there & told us we could use it when we went :eek: like that sucks! Then we were going to Southern France (one of my mother's friends were letting us stay at her place which is sitting empty) and then heading to Italy.

So now I have to find a new boyfriend that has a friend with a house in Ibiza for us:mad:

I'm thinking Mid-to late May thru Mid-Aug, but I'm open for anything. I was supposed to be planning a trip with my ex for late May to June. We were flying into Madrid and taking the ferry over to Ibiza - a really good friend of his has a house there & told us we could use it when we went :eek: like that sucks! Then we were going to Southern France (one of my mother's friends were letting us stay at her place which is sitting empty) and then heading to Italy.

So now I have to find a new boyfriend that has a friend with a house in Ibiza for us:mad:

holy crap do i feel your pain there! that sucks moose balls, bigtime dude. yep, we'll have to search for boyz with connections!

i wonder what they would want in exchange..hmmmm...

Originally posted by vicman

i'm in :D

uh, u cant take a ferry from madrid to ibiza. take it from barcelona.....i would really like to go to amsterdam crackhead3.gif

Yeah, my bad - the ferry is from Barcelona - you've already proven to be helpful VIC so you're definetly in (even if you don't have a house for us there):D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: That's one hell of a hijack!

I used to watch Mr. Belvedere all the time. That Wessley sure did cause some trouble! I never thought he and Mr. B would ever get along, but in the end, they found a way. There should be more television series with Bob Eukor!

I always wanted to live in Webster's house with all the secret passage ways. That clock-hiding thing ruled.

Ahhhh, those were the days for sure. What were we talking about? :confused:

Nice, I just checked back in. You know what else was a good show for secret stuff. Silver Spoons, now that was a good show:D

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey you know what this thread reminds me of, it reminds of that movie European Vacation.

Anyone else ever seen that movie:confused:

"look kids, big ben" (clark w. griswald says while driving around rotary b/c he can't get over)

"look kids, there's big ben again"

god i love that movie!

silver spoons was the best house to have man!

"look kids, big ben" (clark w. griswald says while driving around rotary b/c he can't get over)

"look kids, there's big ben again"

god i love that movie!

silver spoons was the best house to have man!

:confused: :confused: :confused::(