Offcl. AbsFab/Wannago2LondonThread

whadupg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Nice, I just checked back in. You know what else was a good show for secret stuff. Silver Spoons, now that was a good show:D

hell ya man, i would love to ride around my house on a train... what are your guys' thoughts on this matter or anything else not relating to a trip to europe?

Originally posted by snatch69

holy crankies! $300???!! i will meet you all at the airport.

seriously, we should book this for sometime before march.

well if you went in march you might as well scratch ibiza off your list cuz there won't be shit going on... and to concur, amsterdam def is the shit

shit, sorry. i couldn't help it. it will never happen again. now, do you think we'll always find $300 deals, or we should grab this one?

:laugh: Yeah - $300. is a sweet deal. 3 days just isn't long enough for London though - especially not for your first time. We'd beable to get rooms way cheap on the off-Season though, so we could always extend it a couple of days. :D It will be the pre-Ibiza party (can't go to Ibiza until at least the end of May).

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Yeah - $300. is a sweet deal. 3 days just isn't long enough for London though - especially not for your first time. We'd beable to get rooms way cheap on the off-Season though, so we could always extend it a couple of days. :D It will be the pre-Ibiza party (can't go to Ibiza until at least the end of May).

well, do we want to go early '03 or wait till may? i say go early. ibiza will be there for us in summer.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Spring is my favorite month... green grass, warm weather, the Red Sox will be in first place again.

Speaking of baseball.. did you catch the Yankees lose last night? :D

The English aren't big fans of Yankees. They prefer Rugby - and they have some VERY VERY HOT RUGBY players in London! :tongue:

shit, sorry. i couldn't help it. it will never happen again. now, do you think we'll always find $300 deals, or we should grab this one?

low season is fall and winter so the cheap prices are then..i mean now...summer is always more expensive....really, i know prplhz went to ibiza and had a great time there all of that and read alot of the reviews from people taht went there, but i would personally just stay more time in the UK and continental europe than hitting ibiza. go to the smaller clubs there, like sankey's in manchester, etc.

i just love the feeling of emerging fubar from a club, sweaty, slimey as the sun is coming up and the cold weather slaps you in the face all of a sudden....plus fall and winter is soccer season :D

i agree with vic. i know i'm doing ibiza in summer, so i would rather focus my time on london, paris, etc.

i think i'm gonna go home and smoke and watch ab fab now.

:laugh: I think the closest I will get on Comedy Central is Who's line is it anyway - and it's no abs fab!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Spring is my favorite month... green grass, warm weather, the Red Sox will be in first place again.

Speaking of baseball.. did you catch the Yankees lose last night? :D

Spring and summer are definatly my favorite, and I hate the Yankees.

Hey do you like :cheese:

Opening parties start around June 23rd, Space is usually one of the first super clubs on the island to open. So Ibiza is not good until atleast the middle to end of June. And as far as the ferries to Ibiza go, you can depart from and it takes from each palce Denia 4 hours, Barcelona 8 hours, and Valencia 4 1/2 hours. Hope that helps...

Originally posted by prplhz

Opening parties start around June 23rd, Space is usually one of the first super clubs on the island to open. So Ibiza is not good until atleast the middle to end of June. And as far as the ferries to Ibiza go, you can depart from and it takes from each palce Denia 4 hours, Barcelona 8 hours, and Valencia 4 1/2 hours. Hope that helps...

Hey thanks for the info - I was under the impression everything opened up late May. How bad would it suck to go to Ibiza in the off-season!!!!:eek:

Hey thanks for the info - I was under the impression everything opened up late May. How bad would it suck to go to Ibiza in the off-season!!!!:eek:

Yeah that would suck, hey what season is your favorite one again:confused: :shaky:

Well from a clubbing stand point it would suck because nothing would be going on, and no one would really be there. But the beaches there are absolutly beautiful, and the island itself is very nice so from that stand point it might not be that bad. But something tells me that you might be a little more interested in the clubbing....

Well from a clubbing stand point it would suck because nothing would be going on, and no one would really be there. But the beaches there are absolutly beautiful, and the island itself is very nice so from that stand point it might not be that bad. But something tells me that you might be a little more interested in the clubbing....

Yeah, I want everything. Hell if I want beaches and an island I'll go to the Vinyard- if I'm going to Ibiza I want to be in the clubs :D

no, she is really just a poser