Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm SO SICK of school already!!!!!!

GOD I've only been here for a few weeks, and I already can't take it -- the reading, the classes, the annoying professors!!!!

I'm sick of waking up early and having to sit through 2 hours of complete bullsh** that I will never use in my future!!!! I cannot wait to graduate this year!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhh i just needed to vent........:hang:

Originally posted by mystify82281

GOD I've only been here for a few weeks, and I already can't take it -- the reading, the classes, the annoying professors!!!!

I'm sick of waking up early and having to sit through 2 hours of complete bullsh** that I will never use in my future!!!! I cannot wait to graduate this year!!!!!

What school do you go to??

just wait til you get out of school and have less time to party because of days and nights research to put together presentations for a boardroom full of people, half of whom aren't listening to what you're talking about and the other half trying to figure out how to stab you in the back and steal your ideas.

but then,

you start to get PAID!

makes it worth every minute :cool:

It sucks now but you'll be able to look back ina few years when youre doing financially well $$CHA$CHING$$ and say it sucked but look at me now. Stick it through dont drop out and take the easy way out like a lot of people I know that do jack shit for a living making minimum wage still mooching off mommy and daddy.

You can also look at it this way it doesnt matter what grade you get as long as you pass and get your diploma. (Unlike H.S. where you needed good grades to go to a decent school)

Whats your major anyway??

Originally posted by trewguy

i think you two ladies should drop out and start stripping thats where the money is at and make sure u save your money becouse once u get old and fat they can you

Or even worse you can end up like trewguy here.

He is the poster boy for the national "go to school and dont drop out and end up like me" campaign.

Just kidding Dave.

yeah wait until you get out of school. then you get to go to work. then comes the fct you want more money or become like me a work a holic. then finally settle into a house. Well there goes sleepniing in. then you work 5 days a week do some part time on saturday. hit factory untill 10 am come home cut the grass do the laundry yada yada yada watch the sopranos and realize oh shit werent we going to have a weekend this week

Originally posted by kostaP

Or even worse you can end up like trewguy here.

He is the poster boy for the national "go to school and dont drop out and end up like me" campaign.

Just kidding Dave.

the thing is i will be making 6 digits in the future yea i work hard but it will be mine but i wish i would of went to school for the parting but i decided not to waste my moneyand time look at all the people that go to school and don't do shit when they get out

everyone gets their chance the ones who don't jump on it when its their lose out

i'm a senior at marist in poughkeepsie, new york..... about an hour north of where i live.......

it stinks up here -- shitty college bars and boring parties.........

i miss jersey:cry:

My cousin used to go to school right next to you up at Vassar......

I must admit, it's a beat ass town as far as nightlife is concerned.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, just drop out.