Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Marshall HomoBanks...

1) Get real gig and then maybe ur opinion will matter.

2) Your glory days of stingrays are long over my friend it is the year 2002 not 1996.

3) And last but definitely not least, if you such a "sooooooper dj?" you think that you would learn the number one rule in this business and that is CLASS!!! Something you definitely lack and it definitely shows. Hey maybe thats why you spun for 4 people this past wed. But hey rome wasn't built in a day you know maybe 19 yrs, but it will take much longer then that for any of your parties to suceed. So next time you go bashing a Dj you don't even know, maybe you should think if it is helping you or hurting you. I think you and I both know the answe. Thanks you and have a wonderfull career (a joke of a career at best).

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whatevaman

1) Get real gig and then maybe ur opinion will matter.

2) Your glory days of stingrays are long over my friend it is the year 2002 not 1996.

3) And last but definitely not least, if you such a "sooooooper dj?" you think that you would learn the number one rule in this business and that is CLASS!!! Something you definitely lack and it definitely shows. Hey maybe thats why you spun for 4 people this past wed. But hey rome wasn't built in a day you know maybe 19 yrs, but it will take much longer then that for any of your parties to suceed. So next time you go bashing a Dj you don't even know, maybe you should think if it is helping you or hurting you. I think you and I both know the answe. Thanks you and have a wonderfull career (a joke of a career at best).

I miss Stingrays:(

for your info, my career is just fine, one bad night doesn't phase me at all. I probably make more $ in a week than you make in a month. You tell him Saleen, those were some good times at Stingrays, glad to see you are doing fine in Fla, I may be back down there again for the winter at the end of January, working on that right now. Whatevaman, I didn't bash a dj, don't remember doing that, If you are talking about next wed I didn't bash the dj, just the jerkoff that started with me. I can't wait to hear tooch, I've heard good things and bad things, as usual in this business, and I was just repeating what I heard, I will listen myself and make up my own opinion, which is just that, an opinion. I am professional when it comes to my actions in the booth, I'm there early, prepared, and professional. If you don't believe me, just ask Davis G about Wed night. I'm also there for all my meetings and appointments. But you know what, I don't feel like arguing with you.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by muzikman

Stingrays... lmfaooooooooooooooooo

bro, I think I may be on this board the longest, yet I still dont' know what IMFAO stands for. what does it mean?

Originally posted by thepulse

Whatevaman, I didn't bash a dj, don't remember doing that, If you are talking about next wed I didn't bash the dj,

Lets see what happens at RIO

Wednesday the 9th, it better be packed or I'm gonna do some serious bashing

what did you mean by that tool bag. anyways whatever u mean it dont matter to me. your a tool and your career is a bust. mark has gone further then u in one yr then you have in 19 yrs. things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Whatevaman, I didn't bash a dj, don't remember doing that, If you are talking about next wed I didn't bash the dj,

Now now boyz, from what I comprehend whatevaman I believe that there was no bashing, I read that statement also, and well I took it as bashing the CLUB, not the DJ. . .You guys are anal why dont you all take a nice deep breath, and RELAX :D

what did you mean by that tool bag. anyways whatever u mean it dont matter to me. your a tool and your career is a bust. mark has gone further then u in one yr then you have in 19 yrs. things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I agree......but the real question is who is higher on the totem pole......the ex-light guy at platinum or the washed up DJ who performs for 5 customers........lets get a vote thread!

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

I agree......but the real question is who is higher on the totem pole......the ex-light guy at platinum or the washed up DJ who performs for 5 customers........lets get a vote thread!

lol, but the real question is......who has less of a life??? marshall fairbanks or some board whore who has nothing better to do then jock me and not even know me. but if you want to keep dick riding be my guest you seriously amuse me.

lol, but the real question is......who has less of a life??? marshall fairbanks or some board whore who has nothing better to do then jock me and not even know me. but if you want to keep dick riding be my guest you seriously amuse me.

sounds good buddy.....you amuse me too....so I'm riding......and riding....and riding.........and riding.............oh and btw..........YOURE MISSING THE WORD "TAKE" IN YOUR FRIGGIN SIG.......GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND STOP DOING THOSE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds good buddy.....you amuse me too....so I'm riding......and riding....and riding.........and riding.............oh and btw..........YOURE MISSING THE WORD "TAKE" IN YOUR FRIGGIN SIG.......GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND STOP DOING THOSE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you make no sense. and your light joke is young. got anything else cause your starting to bore me.

no your sig makes no sense....go back to school...get in gear...learn how to speak correctly. You "cant the factory"??....idioto

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!!! Is that all you got??? Calling out my typo's.....sick dude! Rock on jock rider.

Marshall: If you can honestly say that you're happy with being able to draw a crowd that you can count on both hands, well good for you. But do you really think that anyone, ANYONE goes out to hear you? I mean, you don't have a following, which means nobodys into your style. And you bash everyone else like your the best DJ out there. "SooperDJs" know when to face the music, so to speak.

has nothing to do with me, any(most) djs with 4 nights to promote doing a wed night that isn't established wouldn't have had much better results, My career does not only consist of clubs (especially NJ- I also work in other states and cities regularly), and to tell the truth, I'm much happier doing parties for more money and less bullshit that is typically involved with clubs. you don't know me, you probably started clubbing 5 years ago, but then again, I don't know you either. If we knew each other, maybe we wouldn't be dealing with shit like this on the board. Personally, I'm done answering Drama posts. As far as my style goes, there are people that like it, and since you didn't show, You really have no room to talk. I believe Davis G put it best, show up or shut up. Personally I agree with him but I probably wouldn't have posted it. And I do give props to every dj new or established that I hear or meet and like, and I do post it, but you would rather bring up the negativity, sorry, I'm a positive person, so I'm not dwelling on a bad night anymore, I'm moving on to the next project. And I would rather not bash other clubs or djs just because they are competing with me or someone I like, but some people feel the need to do that. Now I have to go, I have real work to tend to.

I can't wait to hear tooch, I've heard good things and bad things, as usual in this business, and I was just repeating what I heard, I will listen myself and make up my own opinion, which is just that, an opinion.

Come check out tooch at R-Bar Thursday Oct. 10th. For guestlist just say Steve R. @ the door, its a tally.

has nothing to do with me, any(most) djs with 4 nights to promote doing a wed night that isn't established wouldn't have had much better results, My career does not only consist of clubs (especially NJ- I also work in other states and cities regularly), and to tell the truth, I'm much happier doing parties for more money and less bullshit that is typically involved with clubs. you don't know me, you probably started clubbing 5 years ago, but then again, I don't know you either. If we knew each other, maybe we wouldn't be dealing with shit like this on the board. Personally, I'm done answering Drama posts. As far as my style goes, there are people that like it, and since you didn't show, You really have no room to talk. I believe Davis G put it best, show up or shut up. Personally I agree with him but I probably wouldn't have posted it. And I do give props to every dj new or established that I hear or meet and like, and I do post it, but you would rather bring up the negativity, sorry, I'm a positive person, so I'm not dwelling on a bad night anymore, I'm moving on to the next project. And I would rather not bash other clubs or djs just because they are competing with me or someone I like, but some people feel the need to do that. Now I have to go, I have real work to tend to.

:blown:

Originally posted by notallthere

Sorry to interrupt you guys but

Why does your quote say "real dj's use vinyl" That is like saying real drivers use a horse and buggy carriage and real singers don't use mic's. I was a DJ about 6 years ago I worked at one club (amnesia in scotch plains) and I was ok I had fun. But records suck they scratch they are out dated and you have to replace the needle. CD's are great and you can mix just as well with them and it takes just as much skill its just different. I don't understand why you would think that using a records define you as a "real" dj? I mean come on give me a break.

arite....finally we agree on something!

now how bout you chime in with me on the fat light guy that keeps replying........cmon!

arite....finally we agree on something!

now how bout you chime in with me on the fat light guy that keeps replying........cmon!

your same jokes just keep getting better every time. any new material??? this will be the "fat light guys" last response so be sure to have a wonderful day. i know i will.