Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Lounge Last Night!!!

Another packed crazy Thursday night!!! Great job DJ Unique once again!!! So many clubplanet people in the house. First thanks to my co-pilot BMW4Jay!!! Good seeing Whitecamaro on the way to Deko, nice love shack you got there. Great to see all the rest of you drunk Cpers- Hunnie818, JPDD810, The Hype, JP18, DJDanfury, Doubleplay, Jsen7, Latinaz, Starbryte, Lock16, IBClubbin, Marktooch, Whateveman,Unclebuc, Asuave, AG55, Dramaqueenb, Jerry X, hope I got everybody!!! To anyone who experienced problems at the front door I would like to personally apologize, the issues will hopefully be resolved by days end. See you all Saturday for the CLUBPLANET/SICKTRACKS Party with DJ's Mark Amatucci and Richie Santana. PM me for Guestlist!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Another packed crazy Thursday night!!! Great job DJ Unique once again!!! So many clubplanet people in the house. First thanks to my co-pilot BMW4Jay!!! Good seeing Whitecamaro on the way to Deko, nice love shack you got there. Great to see all the rest of you drunk Cpers- Hunnie818, JPDD810, The Hype, JP18, DJDanfury, Doubleplay, Jsen7, Latinaz, Starbryte, Lock16, IBClubbin, Marktooch, Whateveman,Unclebuc, Asuave, AG55, Dramaqueenb, Jerry X, hope I got everybody!!! To anyone who experienced problems at the front door I would like to personally apologize, the issues will hopefully be resolved by days end. See you all Saturday for the CLUBPLANET/SICKTRACKS Party with DJ's Mark Amatucci and Richie Santana. PM me for Guestlist!!!

ok...First, Jarmenio Can you go to Deko and pick up my liver cause I left it there :tongue:

Deko was off the hook last night...always is...always will be

Here are my shoutouts:

Jarmenio, JPDD810, The Hype, JP18, DJDanfury, Doubleplay, Bmw4jay, Jsen7, Latinaz, IBClubbin, Asuave, AG55

Good to see all of you as always :D

Lock16 & Marktooch......nice to meet you :D

Large portions of last evenings events have magically disappeared, so if any of the follwing people I have listed here would like to help me recollect it would be greatly appreciated :confused:

Thankyou

The Management

Drunk-Asses Inc.

OHHHHHH...I would also like to give a special shoutout to "The Professional" crew ;)

Originally posted by jarmenio

Thanks for giving me a shout out....how RUDE! Arite fine...you may not have known it was me but still. I was the girl who came up to you and said....."hey" and you go "hey"....then I go "hey"...then you go "hey"......then I'm like "hey you...baby I got your money, got your money, say hey"......then youre like "hey".....then I'm like...."whats up"....then youre like "not much...do I know you?"....then I'm like "yes but I still got your money..haha"....then youre like "hey"....then I'm like "what"....then youre like "do you want a drink".....then I'm like "ok".....then you bought me this shot but I was turned around the other way and you go "hey"....so I go "hey"....so you go "salut!"....and I go "ok". THen you left.......

THAT WAS ME!

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

Thanks for giving me a shout out....how RUDE! Arite fine...you may not have known it was me but still. I was the girl who came up to you and said....."hey" and you go "hey"....then I go "hey"...then you go "hey"......then I'm like "hey you...baby I got your money, got your money, say hey"......then youre like "hey".....then I'm like...."whats up"....then youre like "not much...do I know you?"....then I'm like "yes but I still got your money..haha"....then youre like "hey"....then I'm like "what"....then youre like "do you want a drink".....then I'm like "ok".....then you bought me this shot but I was turned around the other way and you go "hey"....so I go "hey"....so you go "salut!"....and I go "ok". THen you left.......

THAT WAS ME!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by riggitytiggity

THAT WAS ME!

UM, "hey" can u run that by over me again, it just went over my head, hehe

Originally posted by hunnie818

Large portions of last evenings events have magically disappeared, so if any of the follwing people I have listed here would like to help me recollect it would be greatly appreciated :confused:

Thankyou

The Management

Drunk-Asses Inc.

OHHHHHH...I would also like to give a special shoutout to "The Professional" crew ;)

I know we met, but I didn't eben metion you inmy post , b/c the they time your PR rep found you... lol, I was in a BAD, BAD place... I apologize for embarassing myself, maybe next time, I could actually SPEAK to you.........:( :(

first time to Deko thursday....definitely a good time.....not really my kind of crowd, but its the kind of crowd every club wants, and the kind most people prefer to be around....i like my club dirty and with my 5 X 5 space to get down, but thats just me ;)

shouts to EVERYONE, too many to type....especially tara for thinking i wouldnt remember her ;)

i must admit, Unique is one of the most refreshing DJ's ive heard in many months...listening to him spin, totally flawless jumping from track to track, and even though i dont like hiphop, he cuts and scratches professionally:aright:

Rbar to Deko to Rbar thursdays.....I think i see a trend starting!!!!!:rock:

BG

Originally posted by lock16

I know we met, but I didn't eben metion you inmy post , b/c the they time your PR rep found you... lol, I was in a BAD, BAD place... I apologize for embarassing myself, maybe next time, I could actually SPEAK to you.........:( :(

LMFAOOOOOOOO

i would just like to personally thank all the cp people who came out last night and made the night another extraordinary night big shout outs and thaks to jarmenio(i do not need your busines card thank you), asuave(i know the johnny black hurt you a little),hunnie818, an all the rest of the cp people i forgot, it was a crazy night for me too. i just want to remind all you guys about the bed party on October 24th if you want me to reserve a bed for all the cp people just pm me and i will give you the detalis, that should be another exceptional night, so reserve in advance so u do not get left out. again i thank you all

Originally posted by ag55

i would just like to personally thank all the cp people who came out last night and made the night another extraordinary night big shout outs and thaks to jarmenio(i do not need your busines card thank you), asuave(i know the johnny black hurt you a little),hunnie818, an all the rest of the cp people i forgot, it was a crazy night for me too. i just want to remind all you guys about the bed party on October 24th if you want me to reserve a bed for all the cp people just pm me and i will give you the detalis, that should be another exceptional night, so reserve in advance so u do not get left out. again i thank you all

aftere NOT knowing what the hell happened last nite - IM GONNA NEED ONE - I'LL TAKE ONE PLEASE!!! :D

ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME??? :hat:

Yes, DEKO was quite the evening once again last nite. Shout outs to the whole crew who made it to afterhours. Mmmm..Graaaaaavy.:laugh:

Shout outs as follows:

JoeA: Another great party..You da man.

hunni818: Um...:idea:Cocktails!

jpdd810: Like that drink?? ;)

JSEN7: Whos the masta?? You do gotta go out more.

Fury: Ritmo?

doubleplay: Nice chattin with ya

ibclubbin: Told you she was hot...Monmouth chicks =:aright:

latinaz: dance baby...dance.

jp18: be careful!

hype: Its the vertical pedal..on the right. :tongue:

marktooch: I forgot to show ya "the card"...remind me

starbryte: I know you! :D

Nice meeting lock16..unclebuc. Manny thanks for the shots. See everyone sooner than later.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Yes, DEKO was quite the evening once again last nite. Shout outs to the whole crew who made it to afterhours. Mmmm..Graaaaaavy.:laugh:

Shout outs as follows:

JoeA: Another great party..You da man.

hunni818: Um...:idea:Cocktails!

jpdd810: Like that drink?? ;)

JSEN7: Whos the masta?? You do gotta go out more.

Fury: Ritmo?

doubleplay: Nice chattin with ya

ibclubbin: Told you she was hot...Monmouth chicks =:aright:

latinaz: dance baby...dance.

jp18: be careful!

hype: Its the vertical pedal..on the right. :tongue:

marktooch: I forgot to show ya "the card"...remind me

starbryte: I know you! :D

Nice meeting lock16..unclebuc. Manny thanks for the shots. See everyone sooner than later.

i do remember running to the mens room to see if JP18 was ok!!!

DAMN YOU JP !! YOU WERE JUST JOKING HUH??!!! :blown:

I had so much fun last night! Good music, good people, I love that place!!! I especially love the sangria there too :drunk:

Anyway, nice seeing everyone...Joe thank you for putting us on your list, BMW4Jay and Barry I was seriously so happy when I ran into you guys!!! :D DJDanFury you are one of the sweetest guys ever! I hope you remember what you said to me last night about driving cause it was so cute...thank you for the concern!!! Also nice to see my favorite feggits whatevaman and marktooch... until next Thursday everyone!!! :D

Originally posted by latinaz

i do remember running to the mens room to see if JP18 was ok!!!

DAMN YOU JP !! YOU WERE JUST JOKING HUH??!!! :blown:

I think everybody covered who was there and how the nite was.

Zee--Where the hell do you go and how the hell did you get there--Your friend Neil was outside asking me if Ive seen you??

Definitely not joking about what happened....Only frigging me!!

Thanks for checking on me...I lucked out, it could have been a lot worste....I slept real good last nite though:D

Originally posted by hunnie818

ok...First, Jarmenio Can you go to Deko and pick up my liver cause I left it there :tongue:

Deko was off the hook last night...always is...always will be

Here are my shoutouts:

Jarmenio, JPDD810, The Hype, JP18, DJDanfury, Doubleplay, Bmw4jay, Jsen7, Latinaz, IBClubbin, Asuave, AG55

Good to see all of you as always :D

Thankyou

The Management

Drunk-Asses Inc.

Hey hunnie!! Usually I can fill in the blanks for you but last night is all a blur exept for the diner!! The professional crew was def out last night!! Joe I love you but you need to go to AA!!! I think I'll go w/ you and bring tara along!!! I love you hunnie!!!!!

As for BMW4jay - I am sooooo special!!!!!!!

jsen7 - I had an awesome time w/ you last night!!!!

ZEE What the hell were you doing all night??!! You were crazy you lil chick-a-dee!!!!

iblubbin - Are you deaf today b/c of me? I'm sorry!!!!!

:D :D

Originally posted by jpdd810

Hey hunnie!! Usually I can fill in the blanks for you but last night is all a blur exept for the diner!! The professional crew was def out last night!! Joe I love you but you need to go to AA!!! I think I'll go w/ you and bring tara along!!! I love you hunnie!!!!!

ZEE What the hell were you doing all night??!! You were crazy you lil chick-a-dee!!!!

;) Yes I had a great time last night. Good seeing all the CP peeps that were in attendance.

Originally posted by jpdd810

I love you too babydoll!!!!!

Like I told Joe this morning.....Us alcoholics need to stick together!!!!! lol :laugh: