Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill & Tall Paul last nite @ Roxy

Originally posted by BobG

this is so silly...what really happened was I called carl cox..he couldn't do it..so I called paul vandyk..he had a gig in germany..so I called paul oakenfold..he couldn't do it..so I called

dt..he wasn't home...sasha was on a date..digweed went to the movies...now sasha is pissed off at van dyke cause he thinks I called him first..oakie won't return my calls cause he said I called him first..the truth is I called louie devito first but he changed his number...nobody really opened. we had a cd from webster hall which worked fine until bad boy bill went on........now can we all get along..LOL

**by the way mike, you did a nice job.

woah woah woah....bobby u told me i was ur first call. u told me to come down with my laptop and we'd hook it up to the phazon and play mp3's all nite. so i wasnt ur first call??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

woah woah woah....bobby u told me i was ur first call. u told me to come down with my laptop and we'd hook it up to the phazon and play mp3's all nite. so i wasnt ur first call??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

No way man... I had a wireless headset and I was rapping the whole night. You guys missed everything because I was hiding in the bathroom stall spitting away. Amatuers!

and in conclusion... my sig rocks.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

woah hold up who the fuck are u

Act like you don't know

FYI I got the call first for Justin to open and he couldn't.....

That makes you look like an idiot. He couldn't get the job done, so why post that? Do you think this makes you OR Justin look special? WHO CARES?

Fact of the matter is neither Mike nor Justin were called "first", Mike was around when Bob needed him and he got the job done.

End of story.

I have bever jumped down your throat like the rest of the people here; I don't go on threads you make and hate on you;when you make comments like the one exemplified above, I will tell you that i think it was idiotic.

the legend strikes again...!!! well put... but what my question is... how can anyone be sure who was called first... were the words "hey i called you first" actually come out im just curious because all this drama could be cleared up if the simple matter of a misunderstanding was set straight... the word "IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING" would have saved everyone a head ache...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

the legend strikes again...!!! well put... but what my question is... how can anyone be sure who was called first... were the words "hey i called you first" actually come out im just curious because all this drama could be cleared up if the simple matter of a misunderstanding was set straight... the word "IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING" would have saved everyone a head ache...

Mike,

Did anyone call you yet today? If not lemme know, then I will call you and then you can say I called you first!

hey i just registered to comment on roxy thursday nite. you kids are so spoiled to be havin that sound system. if the roxy crowd was better, and had better djs, i would make it my home. crowd didnt seem into bad boy bills music, but more into lookin good. a lot of little kiddie raver type kids who should have been watchin dawsons creek or somethin like that. bad boy bill's style was a bit too discoey at first for me, but then progressed itno harder and more soulful beats that i love listenin to at arc. well, hopefully my visit there wont be my last, that place has potential to be a nce club.

xvinylgurlx, you say, if the roxy crowd was better, and had better djs, i would make it my home. Have you seen the international DJs there getting. Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Carl Cox, Sasha. They had Scott Bond Last month, Sandra Collins last Friday. Plus they have Johnny Vicious once a month.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

October 11th - Vicious

October 18th - Tiesto

October 25th - Sasha (Sasha and Digweed)

October 31st - Carl Cox

November 1st - PVD

Woot Woot!!!

:idea:

Whoah... Carl Cox on a Thursday??? I'm really curious how many people are going to show up. Tall Paul/Bad Boy Bill was EMPTY!! But then again this is carl cox. We'll see what happens.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You people blow the Justin comment out of context. Justin has nothing but love for Bugout. They are both great DJs and both cool as hell.

leave it alone its over and done with was said was said and nothing was minconstrued... just stop bringin it up ;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You people blow the Justin comment out of context. Justin has nothing but love for Bugout. They are both great DJs and both cool as hell.

:rolleyes: no one cares anymore.. incase you didnt notice the drama stopped a page ago... lol...

Originally posted by pjgurl

Debbie you crack me up... I love it... You tell it how it is.. will you be there for carl cox oct 31?????????? I still owe you a drink or 2 ...... Hope you had a great bday........ see u soon... jess xoxo ;)

:D Iunno whats going on yet.. We'll see.. I had a great bday.. thanx.. Yeah me, you, jenise and nero all have to have a drink for our bdays..