Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oct. 17th, David Alvarado; Donald Glaude and Jon Cowan!

xplosionrecord

boss is away on a business trip, which means i can walk in a little later than usual...i have seen jon cowan, great dj, cant wait to see him live in a intimate setting...and i have heard about Donald Glaude's sets, awesome dj as well....i will def. be there!!! count me in!!!!

Yeah, I saw him at shadow lounge to. Let me tell you, he is one of the best preformers I have ever seen. the energy behind those decks is amazing!!! I have personally never seen David Alvarado (even though everyone that has talked of him say his amizing), but donald has to be one of the best DJ's out there!!

Not to mention of course Jon Cowan that is very good also.

David Alvarado is a SOLID dj and his production skills with Ovum Recordings are bar none.

Donald Glaude's set @ Shadow Lounge was one of the most energetic that I've ever seen! He's quite the performer! screaming and shouting, jumping up and down, the man's an energizer bunny!

Johnathan is one of my favorite locals, and he's not one of my favorites for no reason ... He's SOLID!

Like I say, this party is more for you guys than us. We are not making (thats money wise :) ) but we are giving...and thats something that not a lot of people are doing for the scene down here, and probably dont care for anything instead of money to do something like this. I hope the night goes on for years to come, and I promise you this...when the night is famous and we have a line around the block to get in (i'm hoping we get to that point :) ) We will still charge $7 to get in!!! and the vibe will still be extremely friendly and cool!

this is gonna be a HUGE week - lola thursday then I play with dave seaman ala oldschool bliss style at crobar on friday! should be amazing both nights - can't wait to hear david alvarado - this guy is supposed to be amazing - big props to the xplosion guys - come early thursday to hear my set - I play 10-12:30 - I have some hot new bombers but even more exciting- I've pulled some old time classics to drop for you all... I can't wait!!

;) ;) :):hat::D

Originally posted by jcbliss

I play 10-12:30 - I have some hot new bombers but even more exciting- I've pulled some old time classics to drop for you all... I can't wait!!

the only two people i am interested in hearing are Jon Cowan and Donald Glaude...i will def. be there for support Jon...is Glaude the last act?:confused:

DAMN IT!!!!! guess i will catch Jon Cowan (i am not complaining) and some of Alvarado...

Dont worry mrmatas2277, if you can stay until 2 am, u will get to see donald spin. Thats the time he will probably get behind the decks. But with the talent that this thursday has, there should be no problem who u get to see. They are all Amazing DJ's!!!!!!!

Steven:

Good luck tomorrow night. Thank you for making Thursdays a real night to go out. And thank you for supporting Phat Music Sessions as you have done in the past.

I'll see you tomorrow.

MD

Buddy, its all in good heart. As long as you guys are having fun with the night, and there is a constant good vibe...I'm happy.

See you tomorrow