Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Friday Wow...

Great Time...I just wanted to thank allot of peeps for showing u...

Of course...BG, Steve R, Steve, Terrence, happy B=day to Davis G, Chalhoub, Oscar and Leo Acevedo, Arnold, Don Z, John Soz, Frankie, Chris lee, Janine, Sparkle , Phill, Colleen...

Great Time, Everone was Hammmmmmmered....Parking deck was the longest 10 steps ever......

Those that missed Me and BG tear it up Shirtless for a few....OMG...

Thanks to all of u...appreciate it very much....

See u Next week for MTV and STEve O from JackAss....

B-day;s contact me.....

Originally posted by djprime

Those that missed Me and BG tear it up Shirtless for a few....OMG...

you dont.......need to............emerge.........from nothing:rock:

sick week....fridays keep getting better and better, and for those who aint there, sucks for you....oh well more women for me and Prime to :hump:

super props to Davis G for letting me and Prime get our rocks off for a few....that makes my night and i appreciate it very much :D

props to my roommate terence for not being here so i can munch on his Cool Ranch Doritos:D

part two at rbar tomorrow...prime, u ready to rip it or what?:dj:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

part two at rbar tomorrow...prime, u ready to rip it or what?:dj:

BG

Im ready////Shonette has a b-day there...and me and BG taking it to the Deep DArk Jungle...No not Remsen Ave in NB....but the Jungle...

Saturday at R-bar.....With BG....

and Thursday with Mark Amatucci....."DIRTY THURSDAYS' are gonne be FILTHY>>>>>

go to bed!

These two guys just kill it! No shirts on was perfect. If you hate Platinum you should come out just for The BG/PRIME show at the end of the night. Two words....CRACK HEADS! Once again unreal! Make sure you check them out at R-Bar, it's a show you won't want to miss. Great night, thanks to everyone for the drinks. I had to order a Happy waitress from the menlo diner just to kill my buzz. And let's not forget about SHOWBOAT and his contest for the jets tickets. :eek: I wonder what's going to happen next week with Steve O from Jack-ass?

yeaaA!!...let the good times roll at platinum once again ...big party crowd, MUSIC that was off the hook (nice to meet davis g -- happy bday!:bday:, neked djs OMG :dj:), i just loved seeing all the FUN people i know, ill see you all again next week! COME TO THE JACKASS PARTY EVERYBODY!!!

--the crowd, the music, the vibe, but wait...wat about the jets tickets (a.k.a. lesbian action at plat?! hahahaha)..of course i thought the first girl shoulda won, but then thats just lil ol me who's all about the dance ;)... see you all next week!

yeah good times once again. . .seems like the party is getting bigger each week!

It was nice to see all the ususal plat crew. BG, way to tear it up at the end!

I can't wait to see what crazy shit steve-o is gonna pull next friday. . .:D

Originally posted by ibclubbin

next time im rockin the bandana with no shirt on:rock:

BG

Ok..u wear the Bandana...Ill Rock my Bling, BLing....LOL....

Oh Special thanks to Grace and Ysolt too and Dj Creep Holla at me DOg...I didnt see u last night....and Artem the Last mininute Man...Get at me this week for next week...I told u the party was hot...

DAVIS G and the HUMPTY DANCE....WHOOOOOOO OH OH DO ME BABY>>>>>>

Originally posted by djprime

Ok..u wear the Bandana...Ill Rock my Bling, BLing....LOL....

Oh Special thanks to Grace and Ysolt too and Dj Creep Holla at me DOg...I didnt see u last night....and Artem the Last mininute Man...Get at me this week for next week...I told u the party was hot...

i will have to ask Barry to point all these CP peeps out for me. . .next time Prime.

Originally posted by gracer

yeaaA!!...let the good times roll at platinum once again ...big party crowd, MUSIC that was off the hook (nice to meet davis g -- happy bday!:bday:, neked djs OMG :dj:), i just loved seeing all the FUN people i know, ill see you all again next week! COME TO THE JACKASS PARTY EVERYBODY!!!

--the crowd, the music, the vibe, but wait...wat about the jets tickets (a.k.a. lesbian action at plat?! hahahaha)..of course i thought the first girl shoulda won, but then thats just lil ol me who's all about the dance ;)... see you all next week!

The 2 girls that won were my friends...1 of them is my best friend...neither of them are lesbians..they just know what it takes to win a contest

Btw....my dopey friend sold those jet tickets to someone in the club for $30

Originally posted by hunnie818

The 2 girls that won were my friends...1 of them is my best friend...neither of them are lesbians..they just know what it takes to win a contest

Btw....my dopey friend sold those jet tickets to someone in the club for $30

nice to see you there with your friends:rolleyes::finger:

BG