Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gatecrasher lineup

Originally posted by angelicious

I have off tomorrow for the holiday party away!!!!!!!!

Whats that? :confused:

I tried to upload it in one piece and failed:laugh: I've been out tonite so i've not had chance to see where i'm going wrong so i'll give it another go tommorow.

See ya l8tr

Rob

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jess,have a good day off? I've been listening to that tune and i'm not really sure what i think of it,i hated it at first cos it's bit slow but i've listened to it a few time now and it's growing on me a bit.:)

I've uploaded a few tunes for you to download if you want,the first five are uplifting/hard trance and there's a couple of Picotto tracks and a Hardhouse track there as well,see what you think :)

I was a bit spaced out this morning thanks to you:laugh: I need my beauty sleep you know;) no infact i REALLY need my beauty sleep:laugh: I'll let you off though since you were so nice and put up with the worlds worst user of AIM:laugh:

:laugh: @ my typing,i was tired though that's my excuse ;)

See ya

glad you liked it, I will try to send you more, if not able to I will transfer the next time we talk again. I can send you some recent songs to see if you like. I was only able to download 2 songs. Tell me if I am correct, but they are mostly short songs? Not feeling well today so I may actually not go out tonight and go to bed early.

They are all between 4 & 7 minutes long.

Sorry to hear your not feeling to good,get well soon.I just got the best news today,Gatecrasher are doing a special one off album launch party on monday with two of my faves Matt Hardwick & Scott Bond and it's only £5 to get in.I've got work the next day but it would be rude not to go:D

Rob

All the songs I have are all over 10 minutes long.

Those dj's I never heard of, do you have anything from them for me to hear, and are you gonna go? Went bk to work,today first day it sucked to get bk in the routine. Cant wait for the weekend, this Saturday going to deko lounge for a freinds party. Dj tiesto is spinning. Well, talk to u later, weeks almost over. thank god.

No i've not got anything by them cos they don't really produce that much,they are just good dj's,i think Hardwick is probably my favourite dj actually.Each of them has mixed a disc on the new album which is being launched at that party next week,i'm trying so hard to get there i'm maybe gonna have to pay for my friend just cos i want to go so badly.

I have a really good trance set by Nu-Nrg that i could send you but it's an hour long and it could take forever,let me know if you want be to bother putting it up.I could always chop it into 10 minute tracks if i have to.

Give me the name of some tracks that you want me to listen to and i will see if my sister can download them off Kazaa or somthing.

attachment.php?postid=1041869

Is this you?;)

See ya

lol, no no, but actually the girl in the middle is a good friend of mine, actually the white shirt she is wearing is MINE!! and she put stains on it. I wanted to kill her, her and her big boobs. lol nah, I really luv her, but when I found the stains I wanted to kill her, but i am over it. ;)

anyway, gotta go to work on the weekend you have to sign on and exchange music, we dont have to talk the whole time unless you want to talk for 20 hours straight. hehe, I will send you a pic of me. talk to u later.

I'm suprised them boobs didn't rip it as well:laugh: I'm worklng too this weekend,but only tommorow morning though,i don't think i'm up to a 20hr set on AIM just yet :laugh: I'll need to go into training first:laugh: Imagine it though,if i typed for 20hrs i'd proably only manage about 50 sentences :laugh:

I'll leave it signed into AIM even if i'm not here and you can send the files.

:laugh: :laugh:

bassboy likes the drama. ;)

saw your post on nj, :D:laugh: I started laughing. Just to warn you now, I fight with all my guy friends on clubplanet, all I do is talk, talk, talk away, oh and yell. I went to metro lastnight and meet people from the board, I was sooo happy. It was wierd but cool, they were sooo sweet, I posted how happy i was to meet them, i was screaming when i was introduced to each person. lol:laugh: I was like "oh my god!!"" lol:laugh: corny i know but that is me, I am loud and annoying. lol One of them I meet I posted to him that I wanted to marry him, yea I'm crazy. Just like I told jonathan peters I loved him. lol After metro went to vinyl in the city but that didnt happen long story, wanted soooo bad to hear Danny tengila spin. I am going out to deko tonight for a freinds party which is posted everywhere and I'm gonna meet more, its like a family reunion. hehe.

My voice is shot and i am still going out partying, I pick up the phone everyone is like is this jess, i start laughing.:laugh:

got to go get ready, i will tell you how it went. i will be on tomorrow to exchange serious stuff here rob. talk to u soon.

:laugh: You ARE crazy

Hope you had a good night,you will have to tell me about it in the week somtime cos i'm out tonite and i'm going to Gatecrasher tommorow,i'm paying for my friend to go cos he is completly pennyless :laugh: should be worth it though,two of the finest trance dj's in the world on a Monday night.I should be meeting up with some people off the Crasher board as well,so if it go's ok i will probably go to the November one with them,i was on MSN last night and they wouldn't shut up about it :laugh: they keep saying ''your going'' and i'm like ''nah,i'm not'':laugh:

Oh yeah,i'll expect my wedding invite in the post ok;)

OMFG!!! last night was fucking amazing,wasn't expecting much to be honest,was just goin for the music but it was really busy and with loads of the Crasher regulars made for a wikid atmosphere.Nick Riley warmed up with some chunky prog then started to pick it up for Bond who blew my mind,hard as hell driving trance:D it's what i live for,he played Marco V's mix of faithless-Insomnia and everyone went mental.Hardwick was on last and was just class,honestly the guy is unbelievable.

Anyway i'm off to bed now,only had 4 hrs sleep this morning was a right mong at work:laugh: Thanks for the photo btw didn't realise you were such a stunner;) Tempkids a lucky guy:laugh:

Oh and welcome to my thread Brian,it's about time we got some new blood invloved.:D

Originally posted by starshaped

Tempkids a lucky guy:laugh:

Oh and welcome to my thread Brian,it's about time we got some new blood invloved.:D

LOL. There are a couple of people that would love to marry her from the jersey board. I am not going to name them though, nit yet at least. ;) ;)

oh stop, ;) thats not true, hehe.

The people I meet from cp are so sweet.

I am glad you had fun on you night out and heard good music, we all went to deko on saturday, i was bombed. Meet so many people and somewhat cant remember. hehe. I got alot of pm's the next day though so that was cool. :D

:laugh: Do you ever remeber your nights out?:laugh: I was driving cos it's about 30 miles away so no alcohol or other;) for me,i was driving home with my eyes propped open with matchsticks:laugh: i felt terrible:mad:

Before i went i was listening to someone off here's college radio show,i was on AIM taking the piss out of her mixing and she called me an annoying wanker on air,it was well out of order:laugh: I might be sarcastic twat but i'm not wanker:laugh:

you guys have wierd terms over there wanker???

what the heck is a wanker? lol

Yea, sometimes I dont remember the night but I get home somehow, but saturday in order to get to deko, it was kinda far as well, about 50 min, but my girl was going like 90 the whole way. so we made it there in like 35 min, lol. It was my first time there, i like it there, i just didnt like the drive. I went to the gas station to go to the bathroom and on line, I met some many cp people earlier I was like I bet you one person Has to be from cp and i asked and they were. LOL Crazy right? and me and my girl and my new friends went out to breakfast. LOL. Small world.